newbie, intro, & your opinions pls?

quick intro, always been massive fan of jap cars (currently 2001 celica, previously rev2 mr2) and use to dream of owning a 350 but now ive purchased my 1st home, am working towards gettin one on my drive.... :D

been on the site a few months now and narrowed my search towards...

UK GT

Grey/Black

ideally with tan leather

>60k

not bothered about sat nav as i'l be installing my kenwood dnx 7200 sat nav double din...on this note does anyone know if after market headunits work ok with the steering wheel controls?

Ive just come across this motor and was wondering what you guys thought, is it a bargain or a sign of where 350 prices are heading?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Saty

Its high mileage and an early car but its still a cheap price i think. Only way to know is to get there and drive it; listen for clicky axles etc and then make your decision on value for money. If your ask, someone from here might be able to tag along and give it a good going over with you :)

oh and :welcome:

On the face of it looks a good buy but do all the usual checks (especially for crash damage).

Exhaust looks aftermarket (no rolled tips).

Mileage is not high IMO given it is 7 years old, but the lack of full service history needs to be carefully considered.

thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

location updated: preston, lancs :thumbs:

ive called this guy and left a message for him to call me back

Welcome along, good luck with your search,

Dont know if its a reflection or is there damage to the front bumper on the ad? It does seem pretty cheap

been looking at zeds and their prices for a while now - i agree this seems cheap!

anyways... ive called this guy and left a message for him to call me back - im unsure but something tells me this is too much of a bargain, i'l hopefully speak to this guy as i want to clarify the what "some service history" means, and also it mentions possible part ex....could he be a dealer?!

hopefully update shortly

Bonjour :wave:

The head unit swap is fairly easy - there are steering wheel controls available - I have a JVC and I still have full control as I did before.

Good luck with your purchase.....

thanks mate,

glad to hear the controls can still work, would have been such a waste if they didnt

Mileage is not high IMO given it is 7 years old, but the lack of full service history needs to be carefully considered.

below average mileage i would say....these car are meant to be driven not sat on the drive way. :teeth:

my 54 has 74k on it.and i drive it every day. :D

...im unsure but something tells me this is too much of a bargain, i'l hopefully speak to this guy as i want to clarify the what "some service history" means...

Definetly too cheap, a dealer would normally have this up at £9.5k

Missing history could mean it's clocked :thumbdown:

...im unsure but something tells me this is too much of a bargain, i'l hopefully speak to this guy as i want to clarify the what "some service history" means...

Definetly too cheap, a dealer would normally have this up at £9.5k

Missing history could mean it's clocked :thumbdown:

hmmmmmm....i too aint feeling this one - just got off the phone to the seller, heres what he had to say:

book has one stamp from nissan dated 2004 :scare:

he bought the car 6months ago

4th owner

wanting to part ex for a diesel,

exhaust is standard and it comes with a aem induction kit - apart from that its no other mods

mentioned that its got the usual stone chips (expected), and couple of alloys scuffed!

Pk53jyz if anyone is interested hes based in south wales.....dont blame me if its a dog :lol:

im gonna keep looking :)