hi from dorset!

faxij

hiya there!

i'm a 23 yr old german student, just started my studies third year at Bournemouth Uni.

as you probably guessed, i love the zeds :D

saw a very nice aussie z32 once in a magazine, like a decade ago. got interested in jdm and some day, good 4 years ago (had just got my drivers license) got the chance to test-drive a z33, although a cabrio one.

loved it right away, its absolutely stunning and unique looks and shapes and forms :)

dont own any yet, but thought its about time to get inside a decent community to start researching and gather knowledge :)

also would love to see a nonstandard one, i already saw a few around bournemouth this week. so anyone from bournemouth and area, would love to meet and have a chat or a pint, anything really ;)

so hy all and /discuss please :wave::drunk::clap:

fook me hard lol! what a response! :thumbs:

thanks everyone!! :)

Hi and welcome to the forum, i am in swanage and you are welcome to come and have a ride/drive and of course a pint or two. speak soon Dave

cool, heard swanage is brilliant! love to take pictures, that screams for a drive & shoot, dont you think? B)

buster - whereabouts exactly? live at lansdowne, among all those wild and naughty young freshers :lol: