Iphone/mobile optimised site

Dblock

Could we have it so that when this site is accessed through the iphone or other mobile device thats its rendered correctly. I dont mean like tapatalk or the likes. Its a pain as you have to zoom in and out and what not. If you have a iphone and you go on an iphone optimised site like boxa.net its much easier to navigate round. I wonder how many people use an iphone to go on here.

my iphone 3gs on os4 messes up the typing a bit when sending a message. The text goes large and disappears off the screen, press a smilie and it goes back to normal, then delete the smilie.

Apart from that i dont really have any issues and im on the forum almost all the time :lol:

Sorry it automatically zooms in then you have to move across for any :thumbs: . Tbh I haven't turned my laptop on since I got my I phone , mrs hates it reckons I never put the phone down :wacko:

I hear that brother :dry:

"Im an Iphone Widow" is probably the funniest thing shes come out with since I got mine a 18 months ago :lol:

Sorry it automatically zooms in then you have to move across for any :thumbs: . Tbh I haven't turned my laptop on since I got my I phone , mrs hates it reckons I never put the phone down :wacko:

I hear that brother :dry:

"Im an Iphone Widow" is probably the funniest thing shes come out with since I got mine a 18 months ago :lol:

+1