Sold The Zed And The Shed......

nurrish

Zed has gone along with with my shed.

Long story....but i took my zed to webuyanycar for quick cash relief :lol: Couldn't face selling it to a real person :blush: And to be honest my experience was bloody brilliant....apart from there low evaluations there is nothing else you can argue about. Within 24 hours the money is in my bank account and the car is out of my hair.

So in the meantime i have picked up one of these...its a smart forfour....2006 20k miles £3,500. I quite like the styling and the interior is a huge upgrade from the saxo...possibly the zed too :lol: Its a real quirky car that has all the mod cons and has a bit of attitude too. I wanted a real cheap car to run along with looks and comfort. There's also a real buzzing community for these as there are quite a rare sight.

2040427.011.1M.jpg

With winter approaching my zed would of just been sat in my garage for 5 months and having to fork out about 450 a month for the pleasure. So the smart thing for me to do was to get rid and get something more comfortable to drive around all the time and then think about a zed march april time next year (by which time im sure i could get a decent import for about 6k)

I seriously fell out of love with my zed after the years of abuse i give it.....i shall never deface another car.

I'm ready for all the abuse B)

:scare: defriending in progress on fb...

;) man you deffo keep suprising me! Have you thought this through properly? :bangin:

All the best with the new car mate, :drunk: I'm going out to hear my 3.5L V6 purr...

:bangin:

With all the money you spent you should be in a 911 not an unsmart :lol: You could have at least bought a Roadster :lol:

Any plans to mod it ? :lol:

True but it needs to be practical for work related stuff...

Just bought a new stereo for it....currently looking into superchargers!!

Only kidding just sticking with stereo and leaving it be

Good choice in car Mr Nurrish - sensible, economy, good for 4 passengers, cheap to insure, easy to clean, low on emission, no more racing people off the lights, no more modifications.... the list could go on....

Can't believe you used those crooks online - I daren't ask what they gave you for the motor! At least if the relief of paying nearly £500 per month for a car that sits doings nothing over christmas it's a wise decision.

You probably are still bonkers for chosing a SMART car - but hey-ho!

Let's hope you can jump back to the Zed in 2011!