Wales Sept 10 Pics

ChrisS

Yup that was Bruce in the alfa normally he takes the photos from my roadster but this time he was driving and directing his friend with the camera.

He took over 200 but is editing and uploading his favourites. There are some lovely ones of Darren and I playing catchup on the welsh roads after my wheel issue.

Love the one of us all in the narrow walled road with the blurred effect.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol nice wave you created there with guns to soak the camera man, notice the way I was polite and avoided the puddle but you went for the dramatic photo shot ;)

Saw Bruce and his camera and puddle - moved to the far side of the road to avoid - then saw the puddle was a fair bit in front of him so moved back for him to get me making a splash :teeth: (praying I had not miss-judged the distance :blush: )

Bruce - you (and Sky) were real stars in turning up all the way from Bournemouth to take the pics in not so great conditions and as we have come to see, you get some great shots - I for one am really, really humbled you turn out to support our drives. (Hope me don't mind me using your post Will to thank Bruce - not sure if he has signed up on here - but he is very, very welcome to do so, as he does not have to own a ZED :thumbs:)

Lol nice wave you created there with guns to soak the camera man, notice the way I was polite and avoided the puddle but you went for the dramatic photo shot ;)

Saw Bruce and his camera and puddle - moved to the far side of the road to avoid - then saw the puddle was a fair bit in front of him so moved back for him to get me making a splash :teeth: (praying I had not miss-judged the distance :blush: )

Bruce - you (and Sky) were real stars in turning up all the way from Bournemouth to take the pics in not so great conditions and as we have come to see, you get some great shots - I for one am really, really humbled you turn out to support our drives. (Hope me don't mind me using your post Will to thank Bruce - not sure if he has signed up on here - but he is very, very welcome to do so, as he does not have to own a ZED :thumbs:)

He sure does take some good shots. I have asked him to sign up here as he knows a number of you now and i think he will be attending more of the zed meets. We just have to pursuade him to buy one now ;)

template12copy.jpg

Perfect a picture of me - well the car.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

She so needs a lot of exterior work......

Camera work is truly fantastic - I think even the less selected shots should be posted as well, because I am well impressed with the evidence so far.

Great work Bruce!! As Colin says, sign up, and maybe get a Zed too ;)

template12copy.jpg

Perfect a picture of me - well the car.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

She so needs a lot of exterior work......

Camera work is truly fantastic - I think even the less selected shots should be posted as well, because I am well impressed with the evidence so far.

Great work Bruce!! As Colin says, sign up, and maybe get a Zed too ;)

Needs spacers :lol::lol::lol:

He sure does take some good shots. I have asked him to sign up here as he knows a number of you now and i think he will be attending more of the zed meets. We just have to pursuade him to buy one now ;)

Come on Bruce sign up, we all love you & your photos B)

+1 :)

Come on Bruce sign up, we all love you & your photos B)

Oh stop it, mine needs lowering and skirts!!! :D

Dont worry mine is looking in desperate need of some, lowered on rays without spacers :scare:

Iv'e got a skirt you can borrow ;) will bring it Sunday and we can do a Bucks Fizz impersonation :thumbs:

Gutted I missed out on Wales (The Sequel) as I missed the original meet too...

The thing that really made me :rant: is I ended up doing 400 odd miles that weekend anyway :doh:

Work on him it will be ...........A...to...Z

(Sorry)

I'll Buck and you can Fizz :wacko: if we carry on like this Wasso will get very touchy, he doesn't like this sort of carry on you know :lol:;)

Dont worry mine is looking in desperate need of some, lowered on rays without spacers :scare:

Iv'e got a skirt you can borrow ;) will bring it Sunday and we can do a Bucks Fizz impersonation :thumbs:

The thing that really made me :rant: is I ended up doing 400 odd miles that weekend anyway :doh:

I'll Buck and you can Fizz :wacko: if we carry on like this Wasso will get very touchy, he doesn't like this sort of carry on you know :lol:;)

:scare:

Well at long last i have managed to upload all of Bruces pictures - all 250 odd of them. He has reduced the quality so it wouldnt take me weeks to get them online.

Colin i know you mentioned the hotel may be interested in some of the cars with the hotel in the background. Bruce managed to get pics of us all pulling out of the car park. Dont know if they would be any good to you.

If anyone wants higher rez versions of anything let me know.

Looking through these brought back happy memories of racing ... i mean driving along those lovely welsh roads in the glorious weather that is typical of that region i call home..... :)

http://s1016.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... ed%20meet/

Yup Darren was a real star helping me out there.

If you are out there Darren hope the operation went well and you are on your way to a full recovery. Bet you are missing the zed already.

+1 - let us know how you getting on buddy :thumbs: