Wales Sept 10 Pics

ChrisS

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back to Guildford at long last and uploaded the photos. Here is a small sample. Bruce is still up in Wales so not had a chance to check his photos out. Hope he managed to get back down Snowdon in the end......

Just to prove i did clean the car before i left for Wales.

Newmotor004-1.jpg

I sure will miss her

Newmotor011-1.jpg

At the hotel

Newmotor036.jpg

Newmotor035.jpg

Newmotor021.jpg

Newmotor024-1.jpg

Newmotor032.jpg

Ooo the temptation. I hear you had some fun in this one

Newmotor025-1.jpg

Newmotor044.jpg

Newmotor022.jpg

Newmotor027-1.jpg

Newmotor037.jpg

Newmotor038.jpg

Newmotor039.jpg

Newmotor041.jpg

Newmotor042.jpg

Newmotor046.jpg

And a parting photo on the way home... it was fun but not meant to last.

Newmotor014-1.jpg

What a great weekend :D Next time we will stay on Sunday as it took nearly 5 hours to get home!!! delays on the M40 from junc 9 to 2 :bang: so had to go the long way round but at least we kept moving, which is soooo important in a Zed!!

Have to say many many many thanks to Colin and Daz for organising and shepherding us around North Wales and thanks to everyone else for making us feel so welcome on our first Zed weekend, Joy was surprised by how much she enjoyed the drive on Sunday but not surprised how much she enjoyed the shopping in Chester on Saturday :surrender::lol:

Looks like it could turn out to be an expensive weekend though, after seeing Neil, James and Chris's cars I think there maybe some additions to mine this winter B)

Again, many thanks to Colin for organising a really great weekend and we're looking forward to catching up with you all again :drive1

G

I will definitely be staying the Sunday next time also, I also got caught up in the M40 traffic & didnt get in till 10:30 :yawn: It was great of both you and Joy to come along, Colin deserves the credit for the outstanding organization :#1: I just seem to have a natural ability to head up the rear so to speak :blush:

Currently uploading my photos now, so will post shortly

a big thank you to Darren for helping rescue the 370. 5 mins into the drive and I thought something had gone wrong big time.

Darren should have an idea about the 370 by now, well the brake lights at least he spent 2 hours looking at mine continuously on.................. :blush:

Well thats when he wasnt driving sideways :lol:

Me sideways, never

Was a pleasure to meet you Paul, I certainly have an idea about your 370 :cloud9: brake lights on or off I dont mind. very good driving though mate, you have nothing to worry about there :thumbs:

A good little driving pack has been created, although we may have to work on Darren's driving as he for some reason was always at the back ;):lol:

I was there for a reason, I was waiting for you to run out of petrol so that I could get next years calender pic for september ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice one!

Well guys had a great weekend as always got back monday at around 3pm after a steady morning in the lion quays spa, had a great run back did it in just 2hours and had some great driving roads on the way back in 'dry' weather which finished the weekend off nicely!!

A massive thanks to Colin again for all his efforts to make the weekend a big success as always, was great to meet new members and some lovely examples, didnt get many pictures but ill post up what i have when i get time :thumbs:

Looking forward to the next one in may already :teeth:

That last photo of colin in the road looks as if he is just about to kick his heels up like Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins. Must be excited about all those zeds.

:lol::lol:

:lol::blush::blush:

But loved the rest of your pics Darren and Natika (is that spelt right) doesn't take a bad pic either B)

oh BTW, apologies for implying you are great at bringing up the rear end - I'm sure you are great in any position ;):p

Sorry about the delay folks, but considering my bit-part in the weekend, i'm sure it won't matter too much! Should have the correct car for the next one ;)

Photographic evidents - DIRT UNDER JAMES BONNET!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

Cheeky one of our Beast!

IMG_2093.jpg

And one for Chris; My hire bike at Coed-y-Brenin on sunday. Very nice it was too!

IMG_2120.jpg