Poll of the Day 17/09/10

Husky

What do YOU think i should put as a priority looking for a new place to live  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do YOU think i should put as a priority looking for a new place to live

• Garage
    • Driveway
    • Bungalow
    • Detached
    • Garden
    • Big place
    • Nice area
    • close to work
    • Other (reccomendations welcome)

Right, seems i'm voted in to do poll of the day by chris to keep him amused :lol:

but i have a serious-ish problem.

I've got to find a new place to live before i physically assault my landlord for being * ******* ****** *** **** **** * *** ***** ** ******* ****** :rant::rant:

I want to know;

What do YOU think i should put as a priority looking for a new place to live.

You can select 2 things, ends in 1 days time & you can change your mind.

if your wondering what the landlord did, i haven't had the use of a washing machine for 4 weeks!!! :bang: speakign to the director of the letting agency seems i am stuck until d*** face decides to do something, or i can leave.

I'm in the same boat as you, currently looking to buy a house. At the moment my search is focused on houses with a garage or atleast a driveway & there must be no speedbumps in the area :blush:

speedbumps i can survive but yeah im thinking driveway just has to be an essential, i couldnt bear leaving the zed on the street, plus, i have two cars to park.

I voted for Nice area and garage, but everything tends to go together - nice area tends to mean nice houses.

If the area is decent then you may not need a garage if there is a driveway. Swings and roundabouts I guess - its the complete overall package you're after with small compromises between. :)

if your wondering what the landlord did, i haven't had the use of a washing machine for 4 weeks!!! :bang: speakign to the director of the letting agency seems i am stuck until d*** face decides to do something, or i can leave.

I'm in the same boat as you, currently looking to buy a house. At the moment my search is focused on houses with a garage or atleast a driveway & there must be no speedbumps in the area :blush:

speedbumps i can survive but yeah im thinking driveway just has to be an essential, i couldnt bear leaving the zed on the street, plus, i have two cars to park.

If I get somewhere with no bumps then I could proabably drop the suspension a bit more :D

If I get somewhere with no bumps then I could proabably drop the suspension a bit more :D

brilliant :lol::lol: i like your thinking

I love the fact that your new home has to work around your Zed!! :lol::#1:

My house move fell through :byebye:

I just want a massive kitchen dining area and preferrably a double garage oh and a conservatory and walking distance to the nearest public house.

You need to share a flat with some hot chickies so when I come and visit I can perve in the corner :)

You in the corner:

lord-rings-gollum.jpg

voted for Nice Area & Garage

Also, the area should have signs reading "You are now entering a Chav Free Zone"

Requirements for these CFZ's are

- No chavy cars

- No youths wearing burberry baseball caps

- No youths walking around with the hoodies up

- No mothers under the age of 21

- No gathering of youths in groups of 5 or more on street corners

- No playing of "duff duff" music at maximum volume with windows down whilst driving at 4.7 mph

- Any combination of the above

The CFZ scheme is currently under review with selected countys in the UK, with plans to have them implemented by early 2015.

I voted nice area with a driveway. You don't want to move closer to work because we're probably all moving site next year plus nearer to work means moving into Coventry :scare:

If you end up somewhere with only one off-road parking space then I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind leaving the pug in the road.

Requirements for these CFZ's are

- No chavy cars

- No youths wearing burberry baseball caps

- No youths walking around with the hoodies up

- No mothers under the age of 21

- No gathering of youths in groups of 5 or more on street corners

- No playing of "duff duff" music at maximum volume with windows down whilst driving at 4.7 mph

- Any combination of the above

you just described where i live :teeth: the only thing that spoils the area though is me :blush: