Purple zed photoshop mock up...

Cragus

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i like it, why you only do the bumper and the front quarter purple though. i know he wanted the hood black but are you just being lazy husky?

because believe it or not when there is no light, colour doesnt show up :scare:

and i decided there would be no light there because the reflected brick wall is really hard to work with :p

You know I hate 'in-yer-face' mods but the only way white calipers would work would be if there were other white accents on the car - even just de-cals.

TBH Craig I think if you're getting bored then do something with your performance - you have a good looking car there at the moment and I think you'll regret changing it :shrug:

You know I hate 'in-yer-face' mods but the only way white calipers would work would be if there were other white accents on the car - even just de-cals.

TBH Craig I think if you're getting bored then do something with your performance - you have a good looking car there at the moment and I think you'll regret changing it :shrug:

+1

Hey Biggy -thanks for doing that! They are all nice! I like the blue but don't think its far enough away from the 370z blue to satisfy my need for something a little more exclusive.

Hey Vik, I don't think I am tired of my zed. There is nothing really out there within my price range that is making me want to stray from my car even after 2 years+ of ownership. I could go to the 370z but for the money, it is not different enough. Especially after fitting the full amuse to my zed.

In my head, I see wheels coming after the paint, and then performance mods (mainly plenum spacer, rip out the JWT pop charger for something a little nicer, exhaust and remap)