Purple zed photoshop mock up...

Cragus

As some of you already know, I am strongly considering putting the zed in for a colour change this winter. I do love my zed in black, but think a nice bright colour could make her even more eye catching.

I am worried about getting this wrong :surrender: so was hoping for some help (for those of you that use photoshop) to put my ideas on paper and maybe even suggest some ideas.

My ideas so far:

This is the shade I am thinking (thanks to Paul for helping me find this)

custom009.JPG

- painting the whole car purple with the exception of the bonnet which will be left black

- door handles and wing mirror brackets painted black

- wheels painted black until I have saved pennies for a set of black varrostens

- other ideas that I can't make my mind up on. Possibly leaving the roof black and maybe a bit of the spoiler (would have to see to know though) and also painting the calipers white with purple brembo decal. If it looks naff then black.

HUSKY BEHAVE! I know you love the opportunity to abuse a photoshop request!

Here are a few pics to work with:

CraigsAmuse350z.jpg

image-16.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-10.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jay toyed with purple too - but HE WASN'T ALLOWED TO!! :lol::lol:

Yup I have that pic saved and one of Mr T's first zed :thumbs:

You dare go purple Craig I will not be held responsible :boxing: (ask Jay)

Don't tell me its on your mind too! :lol: I have always had it in the back of my mind since I saw this car (not wuite this shade though)

webdsc00471df.jpg&t=1

Purple is awesome craig, mines is going in for a half colour change for next year but unfortunately it will be vinyl'd im sure jays probably told you my ideas. i cant wait...

If your not going for the purple id defo be looking at something other than the reds, greens etc(you cant have yellow either coz pauls already stole that one lol)

Husky....I hadn't signed in and went to look but I didnt have permission. I thought it was going to be a take the pi$$ but I logged in and all I can say is amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do it!

I thought it I kept the bonnet and side mirror brackets black, that black wheels might go quite well Sarnie?

Whats the thought on white calipers?

good work there husky , wish i could get my colour changes to work that well. cragus if you can get it in a colour like huskys done would look sweet.

id go for a dark but shiny colour rim like my black chrome :)

cheers :thumbs:

mask out the car from the background and create as a layer,

then mask all the windows, lights & wheels out as another layer (basically anyhting you missed from the first layer)

then change the hue of the car layer to purple

change the saturation up

and the brightness down.

done :thumbs:

Husky....I hadn't signed in and went to look but I didnt have permission. I thought it was going to be a take the pi$$ but I logged in and all I can say is amazing! Thanks for taking the time to do it!

I thought it I kept the bonnet and side mirror brackets black, that black wheels might go quite well Sarnie?

Whats the thought on white calipers?

:lol: hey what can i say, i thought about it but you well got your fair share last time :blush: