New Mods: NISMO Sides & Spats + Tein Springs *PICS

Jak

Here's a little peek of what i got up to on saturday! Havn't had a chance to get some good pictures yet but these should give you all an idea!

Nismo Sides & Spats plus dropped on Tein S-Tec's:

P1020230.jpg

P1020217.jpg

P1020221.jpg

P1020233.jpg

:thumbs:

Jak

Like the fact you went black, though about doing that a while ago but put it on the back burner..

Great results though

Cheers Tarmac, though they are not black - i used the same colour as my splitter, which is the same metallic grey colour that goes round the bottom of the R35 GTR's :thumbs:

Cheers CS!

I think the Teins were the right choice in the end as im pretty sure i would have had to go for the camber kit too if i'd have gone with the eibach's judging by the fact even the Teins seem to have given me more! although i think that looks pretty cool :blush:

Nice I like that . Wot front splitter is that? and where sells it? Cheers Tom

Thanks, The Splitter is a Nismo one (Genuine) But I think it is a US/Canada one.... not sure how readily available they are over here, i was lucky and picked it up on e-bay....

Jak

Thanks for that bhavin85 :thumbs:

Yeah, i know what you mean - a new set of alloys would really set it off.... though i'm afraid they'll probably be a way off yet as i've just rinsed my doller on this :blush: Would really like the Varrostoen (Sp?!?) ES 2.2's actually - think that would look B)

P.s. Thanks Mikey & Jay :thumbs:

Jak

Hi Ryan,

I have come across speed bumps already and not had a problem (So Far!) Have just been taking them pretty slow and carefull!

Will let you know if i encounter a carpark problem!

Clearance will obviously be different depending on what lip/skirt/ spring combo you go for too....

Jak

• 5 months later...