mini photoshoot

LRF4N

decided i needed some fresh pics for my imminent appearance in nissan idol final so gave it a quick clean and took it around glasgow for some snapshots and im pretty chuffed with the results

SDC10202.jpg

SDC10203.jpg

SDC10204.jpg

SDC10205.jpg

SDC10206.jpg

SDC10207.jpg

SDC10208.jpg

SDC10209.jpg

SDC10210.jpg

SDC10211.jpg

SDC10212.jpg

SDC10213.jpg

SDC10215.jpg

SDC10216.jpg

SDC10218.jpg

SDC10219.jpg

SDC10222.jpg

SDC10224.jpg

SDC10223.jpg

SDC10225.jpg

SDC10226.jpg

SDC10229.jpg

SDC10227.jpg

29082010714.jpg

29082010717.jpg

29082010719.jpg

SDC10231.jpg

SDC10232.jpg

SDC10233.jpg

SDC10234.jpg

SDC10235.jpg

SDC10236.jpg

SDC10237.jpg

SDC10238.jpg

SDC10239.jpg

SDC10240.jpg

SDC10241.jpg

SDC10242.jpg

i thought so too ruddles lol they all turned out better than i expected

glrnet its a custom exhaust- backbox and tips

taddy- i decided on the fox rs5s before i decided on the zed lol they were discontinued when i bought them but luckily tracked a set down in someones warehouse

so any tips for a budding photographer from the more experienced snappers? they were taken using a 13 megapixel digital camera but i think the slr things would have better results again?

some were even taken on my phone lol

You took the photographs with no problem at all dude! Obviously a DSLR would come up better, but that's why they cost the prices they do and there are more picture options available! :thumbs:

The main thing is finding what sets off a photo and you've done really well in capturing the essence of the car with some cleverly picked backgrounds!

You've also managed to use the 2 thirds rule in some of your photographs.

My only criticism would be that you should have got your stride on and removed that cone from under the bridge ;) But that's what photoshop is for!

Looking good Irfan :thumbs: fab reflections in some of those shots

D'you know what? ...DSLR will give amazing results...my first photos ever done of the zed (they're on my Flickr account) were taken with one.

But the pics Gary takes with our ancient 1.8mp Olympus sometimes turn out just as good...I think you just need to know about light and settings- we've got loads of old copies of Amateur Photographer if you want them ;):lol:

Looking good Irfan :thumbs: fab reflections in some of those shots

D'you know what? ...DSLR will give amazing results...my first photos ever done of the zed (they're on my Flickr account) were taken with one.

But the pics Gary takes with our ancient 1.8mp Olympus sometimes turn out just as good...I think you just need to know about light and settings- we've got loads of old copies of Amateur Photographer if you want them ;):lol:

No but hr will take the old copy of amateur wives that Gary has lying about ;):lol:

I have to say I like the one with the graffiti in the back -especially the piper. Representing the Scottish roots....all you need is a saltire on your bonnet :lol:

• 1 month later...