Hi All.

Martin here, this is my first post and just returned from Japfest2 and what a day. I have had my Z for a couple of months and it has until till now to get it to a standard of which does justice to itself. My Z is the first car that i have owned which hasnt been a Vauxhall (i hear you all laugh) but in my defence they have all been sports versions my last being a GSI turbo with a stage 3 upgrade from Courtnays. It was nice to see a few other Z's at the show one even followed me up the A1 a nice black convertable VRM, ending in TUG it was nice to exchange a passing wave as we made our repective way.

I would like to post some pics of my Z if anyone could advisw how.

Thanks Rothers.

:welcome: Rothers, I've had my Zed about a couple months now too, and lovin every minute!

I'm a bit of a voyeur, so I'll gladly help you post some pics... :blush:

Go to 'post reply', not the 'fast reply'.

Under the text input area there is a 'Upload Attachment' section, simply 'browse' to the file on your hard drive, then click 'Add the file'. Wait a minute, then the file will either appear in the upper portion of the Upload Attachment section(might be the lower area of the text input, i can't quite remember! but its there somewhere) IF it doesn't appear look for a small notice at the top of the page indicating the file is too large. It needs to be about 1200 x 760 pixels :thumbs:

:welcome: Rothers, I've had my Zed about a couple months now too, and lovin every minute!

I'm a bit of a voyeur, so I'll gladly help you post some pics... :blush:

Go to 'post reply', not the 'fast reply'.

Under the text input area there is a 'Upload Attachment' section, simply 'browse' to the file on your hard drive, then click 'Add the file'. Wait a minute, then the file will either appear in the upper portion of the Upload Attachment section(might be the lower area of the text input, i can't quite remember! but its there somewhere) IF it doesn't appear look for a small notice at the top of the page indicating the file is too large. It needs to be about 1200 x 760 pixels :thumbs:

or post from a Photobucket account using .... copy image location[/img ....]

th_IMG_0313-1.jpg?t=1281902886

Hi Martin from Martin, I was in the roadster on the A1 and it was good to see a fellow Zed owner giving me a big wave. :D

I picked you up after leaving Japfest and it took a while to get rid of the cars in between.

Yout car was very shiney and obviously very well loved. Look forward tp meeting you at another show soon, Zedfest is on next weekend. ;)