Bought my first zed (with a lil something extra)

Hi guys just joined up and thought i would say hello.

Looks like a great forum here.

I bought myslef a zed today:

I was looking for a Zed for a while now and was thinking that once i got one i might go the TT route at some point. Anyhow i came across one with the APS TT already done, plus decats and exhaust (3.5" and 3" :scare: ) . So i went for it

Its a 2005 32k miles FSH etc, picked it up for 13.5k in the end

front3qtr.jpg

insidedriverside.jpg

What you guys think? Good car? Good price?

Thanks guys :)

Defo on the new mats, these ones also get caught on my foot aswell. Will take some pics when i can and get those up.

Im based in East London

It has been on and off sale for a loooooong time, makes me wonder why nobody bought it, hope i didnt miss anything when i looked it over and its a wrongen

Defo on the new mats, these ones also get caught on my foot aswell. Will take some pics when i can and get those up.

Im based in East London

It has been on and off sale for a loooooong time, makes me wonder why nobody bought it, hope i didnt miss anything when i looked it over and its a wrongen

To be honest I think it was a little overpriced.

Im based in East London

and people worry about conversions not being done properly ect..... but go with your gut feeling and enjoy :thumbs:

sure save yourself alot of money if you had to do this yourself.

:welcome: by the way :lol:

Im based in East London

Did you miss the twin turbo kit that it came with ;)

I think its a good price :thumbs:

Im based in East London

Did you miss the twin turbo kit that it came with ;)

I think its a good price :thumbs:

:lol::lol:

Thanks guys nice welcome :)

I thought 'mbs' ment that it was overpriced before thats why it didnt sell... as a response to my question?

z veteren: I have had a little experiance with tuning so i checked it out and it looks a good install. Power graphs look good etc (437 bhp and 380 lbs). Engine sounds good no knocking or detting, idles smooth etc. The seller seemed a genuine guy who spent time and money and care on his motor, so i went for it. The work was done by these chaps http://www.enginetuner.co.uk/home.htm. They look to have experiance and rep so that was re-assuring.

As you said it would cost me more to do it myself i think, even without the labour, (me and my brother would have had a crack). What u guys think the cars worth without the mods?

I only have one issue with the zed, it has the 3" APS exhaust and 3.5" decats :scare: it is a bit loud for an everyday driver. Not sure if it possible to quiten it down by fitting some boxes or something.... maybe reinstalling the cats. The huge exhaust and low boost (.5/.6 bar) may explain the lower than usual torque output. But than thats probably better for the clutch and rods etc. Might post this up in the exhasut section.

Thanks guys nice welcome :)

I thought 'mbs' ment that it was overpriced before thats why it didnt sell... as a response to my question?

z veteren: I have had a little experiance with tuning so i checked it out and it looks a good install. Power graphs look good etc (437 bhp and 380 lbs). Engine sounds good no knocking or detting, idles smooth etc. The seller seemed a genuine guy who spent time and money and care on his motor, so i went for it. The work was done by these chaps http://www.enginetuner.co.uk/home.htm. They look to have experiance and rep so that was re-assuring.

As you said it would cost me more to do it myself i think, even without the labour, (me and my brother would have had a crack). What u guys think the cars worth without the mods?

I only have one issue with the zed, it has the 3" APS exhaust and 3.5" decats :scare: it is a bit loud for an everyday driver. Not sure if it possible to quiten it down by fitting some boxes or something.... maybe reinstalling the cats. The huge exhaust and low boost (.6/.6 bar) may explain the lower than usual torque output. But than thats probably better for the clutch and rods etc. Might post this up in the exhasut section.

Id say they're scared of blowing the engine hence the low boost :evil:

(btw rude not to say hi in chat... :drunk: )