New Z owner

Hey Hey people. just though id introduce me self im, Liam from Chester. ive finally landed on me feet for a change and come ito some money so thought id treat myself! so probably tomorrow i will be buying my first 350z ill be looking at 53/54 plate GT

im not new to forums or jap cars ive owned a few hondas. but now i can i fancy sumit to cruise round in and look good. the Z will deliver that nicely! :D

only hard choice is which colour to get, black, blue, or orange i might have to flip some coins lol.

any way i look forward to getting to know ya all. n ill get some pics and plans up when i have her. peace out :D

Thank you very much guys!

is there any issues wiv these engines, like high mileage or are they pretty bomb proof?

im obviously gona get as lower mileage as poss. gona set a budget of about 10k to spend on the car.

Hi Liam and welcome.

Which part of Chester, my mum-in-law lives in Handbridge and down the road there is a guy with a Blade Silver.

And the important bit, your not far from Welsh windy bits. (check out the meets for September ;) ) top right.

thanks guys

ChrisS well at the mo im in hoole at me dads as just sold me house i will be moving to very top end of saltney in a week or so.

yeah ill check the meets mate ill be up for that defo.

i will try and get to as many meets as i can :)

and robbie i will have a look cheers. of just seen a very nice blue one but its has 95k miles what do you think are these engine good when well looked after?

cheers