Fuming !!!!

Jed

:angry: Wife has been out in car n just come back with front bumper smashed!!! "Well i didn'e feel anything she sais?"

So that makes it F***ing ok does it ??????

NEVER again will she sit behind that wheel!!!!!!!!

:angry: Wife has been out in car n just come back with front bumper smashed!!! "Well i didn'e feel anything she sais?"

So that makes it F***ing ok does it ??????

NEVER again will she sit behind that wheel!!!!!!!!

LOL, you'd maybe understand if someone crashed into her when she was parked up...

PICS PICS PICS!!!!!!!!!

I stupidly let my wife drive the Zed alone in the snow last year and she phoned me having become stuck on a hill and I had to go and rescue her (by 'her' I mean my Zed!). Never again will she sit her arse in the drivers seat of my baby!

Wife has been out in car n just come back with front bumper smashed!!! "Well i didn't feel anything she says?"

I'd be upset too if someone used the car and it came back damaged. But as one of the others pointed out, maybe someone else did the damage whilst she was parked?

Took pics but not a lot to see except for split (Just aint uploaded them yet) Took wheel off today n glued split n fiberglassed the back so she's usable at least.

replacing the bumpers with a kit..just sooner than expected cos i wanted my zorst n wheels first!

She caught a speedbump or something by the looks as the very bottom was broke too n scraped (Didn't hear anything my ass!!!)