Opinions on this Z?

Biggy

Think they'd want the steering wheel an gear knob as well :shrug:

Would look nice in a Sunset !!

That looks a nice ZED and I can't remember seeing a Kuro Nismo one before. With the level of kit on it and the condition in the photos that does look a good buy. All it really needs is the Nismo wheels ;)

And I had many compliments about the Alezan in my previous (black) Zed - a colour combination that I think is the most successful, IMO.

That looks a nice ZED and I can't remember seeing a Kuro Nismo one before. With the level of kit on it and the condition in the photos that does look a good buy. All it really needs is the Nismo wheels ;)

And I had many compliments about the Alezan in my previous (black) Zed - a colour combination that I think is the most successful, IMO.

I agree with Colin Rich ... give it a test drive to my house on Saturday :lol:

I agree with Colin Rich ... give it a test drive to my house on Saturday :lol:

I wish ! I think im gonna have to use the girlfriends ka for the trip, and the things falling apart!! Lol

Never seen a Kuro Nismo??????? Where have you been???? Have you looked in the for sale section? ;)

Never seen a Kuro Nismo??????? Where have you been???? Have you looked in the for sale section? ;)

Nismo style possibly...

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201027363122153/sort/priceasc/usedcars/model/350_z/make/nissan/page/2/quicksearch/true/postcode/st174un/radius/40?logcode=p

Yeah i know my postcode is in there, but oh well :boxing:

Does this look like a decent Z?

I'll probably tell him to keep all the audio stuff, and i'm not a fan of the tan leather, how likely would it be that someone would want to swap for black leather?

I might be up for a swap with the tan as i have black in good nick.

that looks the same as swanage daves zed. go for it and take it for a spin! keep the seats though much better than boring black leather i would say that though as mine are alezan :blush:

I thought it was mine lol..the best looking colour by far in my own opinion :thumbs:

Nismo style possibly...

Whats Nismo style?

Well i have got some red and black carbon fibre cobra misanos out of the focus i could put in, then just sell the alzean ones.. Anyone put a set of cobras in a zed before?

Yeh Andy with the Black Veilside did. He had to get his bride sub rails modified to fit.... Looked very nice. Pics on here somewhere...