New Member Surrey

Hi all,

Been a long term fan of the 350z and finally took the plunge and laid out the cash last week. Pick her up tomorrow morning and cant wait to take her for a proper spin. :D:D:D

Been scouring the forum over the last few weeks for lots of useful bits and pieces of buying advice which has come in very handy.

Will get some pictures up as soon as I get a chance over he weekend.

Cheers

Fieldy

Right picked her up today :D and what day I have had driving the length of the country ( or half of it).

Picked her up from Shepparton Nissan this morning and have just managed to take it past 28k with the drive to the parents (back up north in good old Yorkshire) this afternoon.

1st the couple of niggles:

Hand brake needs adjusting (surprise surprise :lol::lol: ) it won't hold the car on an incline. This I will get sorted with the dealership next week.

A couple of scratches on the bodywork which I knew about and dealer said he would fix, however he didint :rant: . I have a petrol head and deatailing enthusiast of a house mate who I have more faith in to sort this out :)

Annoyed with myself for getting suckered in to the dealership finance plan. I had a much better deal with the bank to start with. Will be sorting this out straight away, to avoid paying double the interest in the long run on the purchase.

And now for the good/fun bits. :D:D

Jeez shes fast, spent the 1st part of the morning getting lost in Surrey trying to get back to Kingston but didnt really care. The weather was a bit pants, but thought sod it drop the top down and enjoy it!!! :cold::cold:

Managed to nearly burn the clutch out on the A43 (doh) due to not being used to the gear box, a little worried but the rest of the drive was beautiful. Will beat myself over this one for some time!!!!!!!! :bang:

Got involved with a convoy, of a Scooby prodrive, Astra VXR and Audi S3 on the M1.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop these notes before heading to bed. Shall hopefully get some pictures up tomorrow

Fieldy