business proposal....

mattbowey

My team won't be drinking girly beer though Biscuit. The Scottish team has a secret weapon made by a Scottish brewery to harden ourselves for upcoming touraments.

BREWDOG TOKYO 18.2%

a52824655a99c6dd805970be21cc19c2_7987.jpeg

Erm....I guess its not so secret if I tell you :wacko::lol:

right, will cancel my spot on dragons den, or could keep it and go to them with the drinking team proposal.

and can i just point out i wasnt serious about immediate sponsors, i was just puttin the idea out there. everyone seems to be takin the p1$$ :(

10/10 for wanting to do something fun, but you're miles out of your depth here I'm afraid. Forget any notion of competing professionally at drifting for now, and just go and see if you actually enjoy it first. As has been said, it's a ridiculously expensive hobby but if you just see it as a hobby then you'll enjoy yourself more. Go into it with ideas of grandeur and you'll probably get frustrated if you don't turn out to be the greatest undiscovered drift king in the world. :)

Really don't mean to **** on your parade, and I genuinely hope you do succeed, but I just want you to be aware of what you're aiming for.

cragus i'll join your beer team :thumbs:

I think you will need to join the English or Australian team mate - not my rules - official beerfest protocol must be adhered too. That and because Husky says you drink beer like a girl :lol::lol:

beerfest_wideweb__470x3110.jpg

When did Stew, Irfan, Neil, you and Jay have a secret meet?

Might have told us all about it :(

sponsorship is catch 22, i had to sort the car out of my own pocket and learn to drive properly first before companies would commit to giving me money to sort the car and me out, i think the reason is that a lot of people try and do what your doing, ie say im going to get into racing/drifting, give me money, and then dont make it.

dont worry about sponsorship at this point, get yourself some seat time and have some fun :)

I think you will need to join the English or Australian team mate - not my rules - official beerfest protocol must be adhered too. That and because Husky says you drink beer like a girl :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is such a call. :lol:

I admire your enthusiasm :drive1 But.... any form of motorsport takes a certain amount of raw talent, I dont want to put a downer on you but if ya got a 350 and cant drift already ya might not be good enough to compete at competition level! why not try a drift day or course this place seems to do them "www.driftracing.co.uk" plus you use their car so no need to outlay the cash for a cheaper car and if you bin it well they can pay :lol:

cheers for the words of encouragement and advice

and thanks for the reality check too

think i will have a go somewhere and see if i am actually any good.

havent tried anywhere in my zed as i like her the shape she is. definately wanna have a go though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is such a call. :lol:

My hair is better than beerfest Stews though!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I think the team has been decided. We just need to see if Irfan can drink coke instead of beer though!