new finds in the 350z couple of questions.

sm1ke 350Z

1. read a few posts regarding the cup holder i thought who ever bought the Z first time round must have skimped out on it untill i started pokeing a square plastic thing on the dash :yahoo: A CUP HOLDER lol

2. behind the passenger seat under false floor

3. while i was in that area armed with a screw driver i started digging at the plastic bit behind the drivers seat :clap: it comes off! with anoth space in there to fit a small immigrant!

whats the point in this if any? (other then hidding small people )

looks like nissan never skimpt out on the dynomat was this fitted as standerd to all zeds?

i know i know im a noob BUT! is there any thing else i may have over looked?

insert any sarcasit replies here :

:teeth: cheers

whilst we r on questions on finds! Ive got a lead in the arm rest/glove box. much like a usb type thingy?? whats that for!

ps; Cup holder..i havnt found that yet?

Blue Tooth adapter goes there :thumbs:

It's for the bass speaker with the Bose system! I think that is the one you are talking about!

No! I've got a jdm with out the bose but there is a circle metal surround which a speaker could sit on. I take it all cars were prepped to be able to have the speaker fitted. Cheers for the reply

Like I mentioned there's a hell of a lot space in there seems a waste really but handy for some kind of install

It's for the bass speaker with the Bose system! I think that is the one you are talking about!

No! I've got a jdm with out the bose but there is a circle metal surround which a speaker could sit on. I take it all cars were prepped to be able to have the speaker fitted. Cheers for the reply

Like I mentioned there's a hell of a lot space in there seems a waste really but handy for some kind of install

Perfect place to hide a severed head :evil:

Perfect place to hide a severed head :evil:

:surrender: Is that where that body shop managers head is stored in yours now? :teeth:

i found a big disc, when i swivel it the front of the car changes direction :yahoo:

there arent all that many gadgety finds in the zed compared to some other cars ive had, i love prodding about and finding them thouugh :D

i found the secret compartment under carpet in cubby behind pass seat . Do i get a :#1:

anyway..got a question too? what are the 2 buttons near the mirror? I presume the right one is auto mirror dip/ but what is the right one?

i found the secret compartment under carpet in cubby behind pass seat . Do i get a :#1:

anyway..got a question too? what are the 2 buttons near the mirror? I presume the right one is auto mirror dip/ but what is the right one?

do you have a left one too or just two right ones ? ;)

oh and here's your :#1: