Oh dear

Willy P

My sister popped round the other day as I hadn't seen her for over a month since she got married to a German chap.

Anyway, I showed her my new zed. I took her out for a quick spin and scared her to death with my back end out round corners etc. Anyway, I then let her have a go (aren't I kind?) and she loved it. Now she is looking for one for herself. Mine is GM but she wants black. Anyway, I don't want her to get one :doh: . What do I do? Recommend an S2000?

Maybe I can put her off somehow, but that would be selfish.

Please someone help me I am far too confused about the situation.

Well, partly because I'm selfish but also because I have worked too hard to get mine and her husband will just buy her one.

I see what you're saying though, I ought to step back and let her. 2 zeds in one family, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad

What's the problem?...at least if you arrange a meet in your area, there will be two of you attending and for the other times you can cruise together!!! :thumbs:

Does the issue in fact have more to do with you perhaps worrying that she might end up with a slightly newer or should I say................nicer Zed than you.............sibling rivalry and all that???

I understand your reasons behind not wanting her to get one but you should rise above it and help her find one...

OR view each zed with her and point out faults and problems until she gives in and buys something else.

Tough choice :D.

bite the bullet and give her a hand, your in the perfect position to help her get one, the differnece comes when you mod yours ;) then she can be jealous and say "how come mine doesn't sound like that!!" cue big cheesy :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Okay okay I will help her find one. She's been told she has to wait a while though.

As for her German husband (who I mistakenly watched the game with on Sunday), he isn't actually too German, if you are able to use "German" as an adjective as most people do. He's really cool. He wouldn't mind her having a Jap car seeing as he drives a Chrysler :shrug:

So I guess I will have to help her find one and then make sure mine is cleaner and better than hers. Speaking of which, do you think it's selfish to spend less on an engagement ring and spend a little money on my car? (i.e. exhaust, induction kit, maybe a bit of body work)