Hey All :)

Hi everyone.

My name is Alex, 23, from Buckinghamshire.

I have long been an admirer of the 350z's so decided I would join the forum and start getting more familiar with the car and get advice from owners.

I currently own a Fiesta ST but looking to sell it and buy a 350z over the next couple of months :teeth: My budget will be up to around £10,500 so am hopeful I can get some good advice from you guys in helping me choose the right one. I'd really like one with the GT pack! :thumbs:

Thanks a lot and see you in the other forum sections!

Welcome :)

I bought my Z when I was 23, SOOOO much fun! Spanks the pants off my mates 200SX too hehe, a fact he still doesn't quite agree with :lol:

I bought my 2002 JDM for £10,000. Even though I overpaid a wee bit, it's a beautiful Z! I was after condition rather than price. Just don't do what I did & get all giggly like a school girl :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

My surname is Parris, hence the username here! haha, so I don't wield a stupid small dog in a handbag :p

350z Russ- I live in a little town called Winslow, which is between Buckingham and Aylesbury. What about you?

I am glad my budget will work- I am really excited about looking for one. I have had a little look in the 'for sale' section and have seen some lovely cars.

Ah nice; not too far away indeed :thumbs:

As soon as I get back off holiday in 2 weeks time, I will be looking to sell/part ex my Fez ST and start hunting for a nice 350z, so will be asking you guys for help and advice!