*STANCE*

ATTAK Z

What size spacers will give the 350Z the 'IDEAL STANCE' on standard 18" Rays ?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What size spacers will give the 350Z the 'IDEAL STANCE' on standard 18" Rays ?

• 0 front - 0 rear
    • 15 front 20 rear
    • 20 front 20 rear
    • 20 front 25 rear
    • other combination (please state in your post)

There are many threads recently about wheels, offsets, spacers and 'STANCE'

Now stance is a subjective thing so I would like to get opinions on what is the 'IDEAL STANCE' on the 350Z

Reading through the various threads on the above subjects it appears to me that the general consensus is that a standard car with standard Rays looks best with 20 mm spacers on the front and 25 mm spacers on the rear but I am willing to be persuaded otherwise

PLEASE VOTE ABOVE

When we have an agreed 'IDEAL STANCE', I will post a calculator which can be used to determine the spacer size you will need to use on your new wheels to attain THAT STANCE given the size and offsets of your new wheels

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from my reading of the forum a 20/20 spacer front and rear gives the advantage of spacing while still allowing the ability to drop with out ach rolling. on some vehicles a 25 spacer or above is fine until you lower it, and then you "may" require arch rolling.

this info was from early reafing on the forum, some members have found that even with a 25 or 30 mm spacer they have been able to drop without the need to roll.

personally i think the 25 rear 20 front gives a good finish to the car with rays. although other hardcore ballers would say you could go more aggressive still. at the end of the day the "perfect" stance is subjective and down to personal opinion.

True stance can only be achieved when you lower aswell as space :)

Theres no such thing as an ideal stance, what some may see as being flush others don't :)

Awaits Taddy to come along to show how it SHOULD be done ;)

OK here's the beta version of the calculator ..... have a go with it and let me know what you think or post your results as *.pdf files for all to see :wave:

[attachment=0]350Z 'STANCE' Calculator.xls[/attachment]

Yeah worked ok, means I need 4mm on the front, and 13mm on the rear

Im gonna keep my 20mm on the rear, and maybe get 5mm spacers for the front... Im an aggressive stance fan....

post up your wheel details please so others can have a go