Hi

Hi my names Biggy, i'm from Stafford, i'm 26 near enough, i work on the railway full time and i do car detailing part time, i've found this site through searching the web looking for some inspiration for my new car, which i hope to get a 350z,

so upon my search i found this image, which is something how i want my 350z to be looking:

a.jpg

Heres a few pics of my current/show car:

_JMP5472.jpg

_JMP5697.jpg

_JMP5670.jpg

8-) :drive1

thanks for the welcomes guys.

Maccaman if you wanna book in for a detail your more then welcome, i gotta pay for my 350z somehow :clap: lol

And there was me thinking you would want to do a freebie to ingratiate yourself to the forum :lol: Might take you up on it anyway at some time. PM your contact details.

thanks for the welcomes guys.

Maccaman if you wanna book in for a detail your more then welcome, i gotta pay for my 350z somehow :clap: lol

And there was me thinking you would want to do a freebie to ingratiate yourself to the forum :lol: Might take you up on it anyway at some time. PM your contact details.

send me a pm on here whenever your ready.

I have got a website etc but I'm busy updating it and adding content, and I'm not sure about your advertising rules on here.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone

where theres a will theres a way :lol: my focus was pretty low, and i didn't have many major troubles with that, but i was looking into the airbag coilovers that KW do, which can raise just the front of the car, when you encounter speed humps, but knowing me i'll probably keep it sensible now.

I would like to say i'd be getting the zed to a similar level of modifcations to the Focus, but i doubt i will be able to.