Some new pics - Lowered on Eibach 30mm

webber

Here's a few new pics of my Zed now its has the eibach -30mm springs on and after a good wash and a layer of Dodo Supernatural...love that wax its great! Need another couple of layers to get the full depth to the shine I reckon....

Unfortunately only iPhone pics so not the greatest quality.

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

That is looking miles better :yahoo::yahoo: this is how they should sit when they leave from the factory imo

Totally agree with you! And it rides absolutely fine too, I was a little concerned about speed bumps but had no trouble so far (touch wood) and I was also concerned about an overly harsh ride but its been great. Despite only just putting the pics up I actually fitted them a few months back and had the camber and toe arms fitted too then had it all dialled in properly on a Hunter 4 wheel alignment system and it handles great!

IMG_0476.jpg

:cloud9:

Looks B)

Wish I had the cash to get some of those wheels I think they're my favourite on a Zed out of everything I've seen anywhere, and the lowered stance just completes it. Tempting to sell my mother for a setup like that. Doubt I'd get much... :dry:

Is the ride much harsher than a standard setup, like over potholes and general every-day driving?

:cloud9:

Looks B)

Wish I had the cash to get some of those wheels I think they're my favourite on a Zed out of everything I've seen anywhere, and the lowered stance just completes it. Tempting to sell my mother for a setup like that. Doubt I'd get much... :dry:

Is the ride much harsher than a standard setup, like over potholes and general every-day driving?

Thanks Matt :thumbs: I'm really happy with how it looks now, money well spent I reckon!

The ride isnt a lot harsher than normal on this set up to be honest, I really didnt notice much difference at all when I lowered it! I noticed more diference from low profile tyres when I put the Nismo's on but even that was minor. It is well worth doing IMO :)

I've not had any problems height wise but I've not got the nismo kit so mine probably clears bumps a bit easier, I always avoid those middle of the road jobbies though as they are an absolute nightmare even at standard height!