world cup rant

snooks

just 45 minutes into the World Cup and those bloody Zulu trumpets are driving me mad! They sound like a bunch of angry mozzies and I would happily throttle the smart ass who thought it would be a good idea to use them at the world cup. end of rant :angry::#2:

just 45 minutes into the World Cup and those bloody Zulu trumpets are driving me mad! They sound like a bunch of angry mozzies and I would happily throttle the smart ass who thought it would be a good idea to use them at the world cup. end of rant :angry::#2:

cant even turn it down slighty....... :angry:

Not sure my USA flag is going down so well though..... :lol:

so you're another Briton that's supporting ABE?

Not really. Just got a number of mates (including two of my closest mates) that hail from southern Britain. I'm just doing it for reaction. :lol:

I have wished Ingerlund all the best on multiple occasions.

Tbh it's not bothering me much as I've got the missus going blah blah in one ear and the baby screaming in the other !!

Stew your American flag is gay ! I bet you still watch WWF Wrestling you big girl !

:lol:

Its WWE now actually :ninja:

Tbh it's not bothering me much as I've got the missus going blah blah in one ear and the baby screaming in the other !!

Stew your American flag is gay ! I bet you still watch WWF Wrestling you big girl !

Nice haircut Ian....

WrestlingFan.png

Nice haircut Ian....

WrestlingFan.png

:yawn: bla bla footie :yawn: goalbla bla :yawn: footie bla bla :yawn: Ingerlund bla bla:yawn: Braaaazeeeeeeeeeel bla bla :yawn: footie :yawn: Three Lions :yawn: Camerooooon bla bla :p

Flaming commences now ;)

:lol::lol:

All the TV folk need to do is turn down the volume a little....

I'm glad to listen to them and drown out the awful bias commentary. Shame they can't drown out the adrian R.Sole on ITV.

This has to be the worst world cup ever............i think they should reduce the number of qualifiers down from 32 to 16 as there are too many shite teams.......................

But then we wouldn't qualify............ :lol: