world cup rant

snooks

At least we qualified top of our group unlike the welsh/irish and jocks..we will bounce back from the draw. and win the group. I donate £2.00 a month to a little african kid and what does he go and do with the money? buys a bloody trumpet. :band:

You're Jockist! :dry:

I'm supporting Algeria now! At least I can say I've spend more time in Algeria than in England! :lol::lol:

At least we qualified top of our group unlike the welsh/irish and jocks..we will bounce back from the draw. and win the group. I donate £2.00 a month to a little african kid and what does he go and do with the money? buys a bloody trumpet. :band:

I'm supporting Algeria now! At least I can say I've spend more time in Algeria than in England! :lol::lol:

not jockist at all i used to live in dunfermline, and a lot of my family live in glasgow, just that you have a crap team thats all :teeth::p

not jockist at all i used to live in dunfermline, and a lot of my family live in glasgow, just that you have a crap team thats all :teeth::p

Well if that's not enough to turn you jockist then I don't know what is! :lol::lol::lol: