iiPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4iPhone4Phone4

UNABASHED

I got the 3GS as it was supposed to be extra special new Iphone etc, and ended up comparing it with my friends standard iphone and found not much difference....is this gonna be another one of those?

They are absolute masters at releasing nothing new and punting it off as the latest technology and making a fortune!

There are some significant differences with version 4. Claimed to have a OLED screen, longer battery life, increased screen pixel capacity, run multiple apps at the same time. Plus a new facia/casing.

All positives I'm sure.

I've just spoken with Vodafone and they claim that sales will probably start in July. Expect to pay considerable amounts for the phone and or monthly rental charges! (Words of the Vodafone customer services).

At long last, apple drags its "camera" on the phone kicking and screaming into the modern era - it at last has a flash! Thats about the most exciting thing I can see.

That and it has a super high res screen. I dont spend that much time looking at my iphone screen to actually care about the higher resolution though. :shrug:

Anything else remotely interesting about the new version?

They seem to finally be providing iPhone users with a level of technology similar to that which all other phone manufacturers have been providing for the last couple of years.

Still find android phones to be better personally.

All great stuff but none that will make me shell out any extra cash..........

thought the same.

my 12 month contract and good text/mins for 23 a month and my htc desire is a iphone beater any day.

iphone would have cost me over 600 a year to have. for 2 years, so no upgrades

htc desire costs about 250 a year and i can have a new phone after a year.

far faster than any other iphone

multitasking

LED flash

better camera with onboard zoom

HD movie taking and editing

completely new case and battery

best screen on the market

that'll do for me as that sorts pretty much the only faults with the current iphones!

:yawn:

still don't see the point of these iphones, although they are finally starting to make them actually do something useful, still just a fashion accessory imho

:yawn:

still don't see the point of these iphones, although they are finally starting to make them actually do something useful, still just a fashion accessory imho

+1

or down the pub,

"did u see what totally useless app i just downloaded on my Iphone. look everybody i have something that makes a car air horn noise" :yawn:

HTC Desire and Android forever :lol:

My friend likened his Iphone 3GS to a Fisher Price toy after using the Desire.

However small updates could make a big difference to the iphone we shall see what people say about it. I read an article recently about Apple being the new Microsoft with how they control content. Was quite an interesting read!

Also how many people make video calls on a mobile? This is one feature I always saw failing to take off and i have never ever used it on phones with the capability in the past. Due to expense and lame quality! If you want to video call get on a computer and go webcam :lol:

Apple are way too slimy for my liking. Constantly introducing new features which should have been included in the first iPhone and convincing people they are a good reason to upgrade. They are also really good at introducing new features no one knew they wanted (or even entire products no one knew they wanted) then convincing people they are necessary.

Anyway, i'm convinced. Will be buying one of these when my upgrade is due! Might get an iPad at the weekend too :lol:

Apple are way too slimy for my liking. Constantly introducing new features which should have been included in the first iPhone and convincing people they are a good reason to upgrade. They are also really good at introducing new features no one knew they wanted (or even entire products no one knew they wanted) then convincing people they are necessary.

Anyway, i'm convinced. Will be buying one of these when my upgrade is due! Might get an iPad at the weekend too :lol:

agree, agree, uh hu, agree, WTF :lol:

the ipad is the perfect example, who the hell would have said they actually want one of these things!! i mean really!!! its huge and does just the same as an HTC phone does or a laptop does but the screen will be really easy to break because its so big so you will be to scared to pack the giant rucksack you need to put it in to actually take it anywhere.

www.arlooblog.com-ipad-funny-001.jpg