ZMANALEX

Jester350GT

I just wanted to post a ty to Alex for helping me out .

My clutch went during doing my MOT last Wednesday and I ended up leaving it at JM-Imports. Jurgens guys did a great job and had a new clutch and slave cylinder on by Saturday but couldn't source a master cylinder, and Nissan were talking about weeks to get one in!

Couple of PMs and phone calls with Alex, and by the sounds of it an entire morning of him cursing the 350GT he's breaking, and master cylinder on its way to JM :)

Friendly and amazingly helpful...cheers mate!

Jurgens also been great letting me dump the car in his shop till it was sorted, and wouldn't recommend anyone else for anyone looking for an import, or if your in the NE work doing on a car.

He provides the customer service that so many Nissan dealers fail to deliver - I doubt if anyone knows more about the 350 than Alex and I even hear Nissan GB have been known to seek out his expertise, which says it all ;)

if we're having a zman love in then count me in, the man is a hero of the zed community :#1:

If I ever have any issues with my car and start looking myself the gf just shakes her head at me and say's "just ask the zedman, he's always got the answers" - never a truer word she has spoken!

I have heard that he has Castrol 5w-30 as blood and sleeps with his eyes open.

Sounds like the Stig ;) ........... :lol:

Shhhhh don't tell everybody..................

Top man.

this made me laugh a lot!!! :D :D :D

brilliant!

when i first got my zed i had a big clutch problem and didnt even get my car home from the garage i bought it from

within days of posting up here with my problems, the Z man came to the rescue, and im pretty sure i saw his batman like torch pointing to the sky when he left his house!!

collected my car and had it back to me within the week.

the man is amazing and helpful, not to mention very very kind! and has been there to talk to as well

thank you

Sounds like the Stig ;) ........... :lol:

he drives like him as well, and used to make his car spit flames on long straights just cause he was that bored at 170mph

Just proves Clarkson is wrong to dis the Zed, we know it's the Stigs fav car ;)