Finally Got A Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demolition49

After signing up for membership here on the forums since

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:34 am (i wanted a Z way before i signed up aswell)

It has felt like the longest 5 months ever!

I was originally going to get a lower spec without up-rev but I decided on waiting and saving up and i am proud to say i will be owning an 06 azure GT pack with rays! She has 1 prev from new with 13k miles on her! The paintwork was spotless i was in shock!

The dealers got haggled for a 1 year warrantee for free and 2 new rears, and touch up on the stonechips on the bumper! And a full P1 service + valet! On top of this the cubby hole clip that opens up had scratches they are replacing that too!

Shes soooo beautiful and drives so smoothly i am in :throb::cloud9:

Here are some crappy photos of her from my iphone:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4507212/IMG_0304.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4507212/IMG_0305.JPG

EDIT: by the way that is not a dent on the wing its just rain on my camera!

And second pic you can see my old mans GTR :teeth:

I would like to give a special thanks to andlid for helping me find the right car! :thumbs: i owe you a drink when you are next in england :lol:

And a special thanks to martinmac for helping me getting a Z aswell i really apprieciate it!

And not forgetting maxi-glasgow who offered to go and look at a Z for me in scotland! what a man :thumbs:

And to the rest of the forum for all the great advice you have informed me with and will continue to do so i hope :teeth:

so excited but down side is have to wait till weds to pick up!

nice one man

but let me get this right

you now have a 350z and a gt-r?

if thats right

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Haha well its not my GTR its my old mans, i wish i had a GTR, going up to see a 350z in a GTR makes the 350z feel so sluggish

maybe he will give you it when he fancies a change :teeth:

Good to see you finally found one.

Will be the longest 5 days ever....

I was lucky, seen it on auto trader near midnight on the Thursday night, phoned them on Friday morning, flew over to Belfast Saturday morning and drove it back via the Ferry by that lunchtime.

Waiting was never my strong point. Had one of these ever since :teeth:

They were originally talking Friday to get it all taxed up P1 serviced and some other stuff! :scare:

I managed to force him in to getting it ready weds! ive already e-mailed him insurance cover note and he has a copy of my licence

all is good to go by weds!

I cant sleep properly! :teeth:

Just had a thought!

My Z is getting new rears which are avons and the fronts are being left alone as they have enough tread and they are the original bridgestones.... Hmm what should i do switch fronts to avons too? The dealer already ordered the 2 rears! Crap :bang:

Should i be worrying?