WANTED 350Z MODIFIED.

nuki

Hi. I have recently sold my rx7 and now looking for a 350Z

19359_325609001313_523126313_4123503_6558392_n.jpg

19359_325609006313_523126313_4123504_4452565_n.jpg

Basically i would like a little Feedback about common problems/issues to look for when buying a 350Z.

I have also been very interested in this particular 350z

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1603305.htm

Although the buyer has already fitted a new clutch and flywheel to the car before its even reached 30,000 miles? Also i have been strongly advised that the price is a little too high for the year/mods...? As much info on the car or advice about anything possible would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Aaron.

There arent to many common problems really, clicky rear axle which is a couple of hundred quid to fix. Skipping bose stero can be sorted.

I did my clutch just over 30k. Just fitted a lighweight clutch and flywheel and its a lot better.

I think as a general rule you look at the value of the base car and then selling the mods you will get back about 50% of the original cost.

Its always a difficult call with modded cars. If its what you want there are not many lkike it around but the market is very limited for the seller.

Welcome - thats a pretty committed looking RX7!

If you are going to do a lot of modding I would be tempted to find the cheapest car you can (with fewest miles) and get the mods you want, not what someone else put on.

I wouldnt pay anywhere near that money for a 2003 car, but then I'm not a Veilside fan at all. Although low miles, I imagine they have been quite hard miles!

Good luck hunting.

If you are going to do a lot of modding I would be tempted to find the cheapest car you can (with fewest miles) and get the mods you want, not what someone else put on.

I wouldnt pay anywhere near that money for a 2003 car, but then I'm not a Veilside fan at all. Although low miles, I imagine they have been quite hard miles!

Good luck hunting.

its a 2002... :D

Good luck hunting.

That car is actually a 52 plate import ;)

What about Andy's car? B)

Good luck hunting.

That car is actually a 52 plate import ;)

What about Andy's car? B)

trust me you dont want to hear his comment about that one...

Think he should go cheap and mod away and make sure he goes to a reputable bodyshop for any kit he wants fitted and then top it off witha nice FI kit :D