Cup Final Agony - Literally!!!

Sarnie

When I did my Metatarsal the first time I was asked whether I'd be giving up football now and I just said "No, we'll see how it goes when I start playing again"

When it happened the second time same person asked me again and my reply was "No, I'll have to ensure I give it longer to heal to ensure it doesn't happen again"

Lol, you should never be forced to give up something you love, it should be your decision

• 3 weeks later...

I'm off to Royal Ascot on saturday and it dawned on me this week that I'd never get a suit on over this stupid cast, so I've managed to blag the hospital to bring my appointment forward from next week to today, to get the cast removed.

So at roughly 3pm today, think of me as I have six metal rods pulled out of my arm!!! :surrender::yuck:

I'll try and get some pics :lol:

Not a happy buuny :dry:

Went to the hospital, got sent straight into have the plaster sawn off, brilliant!

Then got sent to see the doctor who, before I had even sat down said:

"Its too early to have the rods out, get your arm replastered and come back in three weeks"

WTF!?!?!!?!?!?!? :scare::angry::angry::bang:

Why get the nurse to saw off the plaster to put another one back on 2 minutes later, he didnt even look at my arm!?!?!?!? :rant::rant::angry:

I am well pi**ed off to say the least! **** hospitals and another three weeks with this bloody thing on........

I did get a quick pic whilst she was reapplying the cast though :lol: You can just make out a few of the metal things coming out of my arm:

wrist.jpg

:bang:

OOOFT i dnt envy you at all mate, thats going to hurt when they are pulled out. So what you going to do about this jacket situation :lol::blush:

Theres a few more under the bandages too :surrender:

No idea what I'm going to do to be honest......might have to roll like Don Johnson in Miami Vice and roll my suit sleeves up :scare::lol::blush: