Call of Duty: Black Ops

kObi

Ah, another year, another call of duty game. So they released a teaser trailer not too long ago and today(i think) they put up a gameplay video!

personally i think it looks badass! always loved the single player games so im looking forward to playing this. Obviously since its got the 'Call of Duty' name in it mean its not been made by the guys who done MW2. So lets hope it wont fail as much as that!

I've not been able to play MW2 this week as I've been helping with the prep for my brother's wedding this weekend ...

I've booked Monday off work though and plan to nothing else but play it all day ... oh yeah and try and fit my new clear reflectors to the Zed (thanks GunmetalZGT) ..

:yahoo:

yep does look good but it's the same company that did CoD:World at War which i wasn't keen on (played too much like cod3 for my liking) :blush:

might give it a whirl but the new medal of honor game comes out around the same time too :)

see i've never been a fan of medal of honor games. to be honest i dont even think ive played one! i loved WaW so im really lookin forward to this.

i think the last few MoH games were pants but this new one does look good, only time will tell, just hope both games have dedicated servers or my money is being spend else were :teeth: