finally own a 350z

:teeth: < thats the biggest smile i could find

hi all ,

been lurking around this site for while and searching all the classified websites so many times a day i may have picked up an adiction for the 350z with out actually owning one

anyway after seeing quite a few neglected models out there i finally found one worth parting with my hard earned cash for and yesterday completed a 400 mile round trip to pick her up

only down side was missing japfest but i think ill get over that.

my other car due to be sold is an fto wich ive owned various models in the last couple of years and a car wich i will miss a lot but was missing that little extra power,

just posting to say hello and look forward to any upcomming meets, now im off to clean her because about a million bugs wanted a closer look on the the motorway .

Lol, we need to edimucate you newbies better, :lol: we'd love more details about your 350. ;) Happy Zedding. :drive1

bugs love the front end of mine, the blood kinda blends with the colour though. lexx's was bad today, dead bugs on white stand out rather a lot

Except when you're on a long trip through farming country. :headhurt::lol: But no where near as bad as Custard or white.

haha how nice i feel settled in already cheers for the welcome all,

from what i can work out i own a version s jdm in black with a few extras (cleaned and polished yesterday dirty again today) i did have over 100 questions lined up but a little searching has answered the majority great forum keep up the good work.

:thumbdown: four twelve hour night shifts this week so no pictures for a while

im going to promote my self out of the noob section and hope to be an active member of this forum , :D lurking in the for sale section more often then not.

cheers all.