Some pics of my 350z to AMUSE you :p

Cragus

Hey everyone,

I posted a couple of pics last week but got a bit of a hard time from dcash5 and the biscuit boy for the photos not being clear enough :blush: I am no photographer but have tried a bit harder today boys!

For those of you who didnt see my last post, my most recent additions are the amuse front end, amuse side skirts, nismo v1 spoiler and some club representation decals. ;):thumbs:

No wheel, spacer, lowering or stubby comments. Roll up the smartass that ignores this comment and says it anyway....I know its coming.

SAM_0477.jpg

SAM_0476.jpg

SAM_0475.jpg

SAM_0472.jpg

SAM_0465.jpg

SAM_0462.jpg

SAM_0458.jpg

No Paul, thats just my garage ;):lol:

Yeah Amuse bumper doesn't come with spaces for the washers but the bodyshop just made a hole and applied the covers off my OEM bumper. I think it was an easy enough job.

cool! see what mine can do on monday ;)

Yeah Amuse bumper doesn't come with spaces for the washers but the bodyshop just made a hole and applied the covers off my OEM bumper. I think it was an easy enough job.

What you having done mate?

looks awesome pal B)B)B) realy do like that front, looks awesome with the carbon diffuser that you you can get to add on aswell ;)

really dont mean to be a nob but your number plate is to far to the left pal ;)

What you having done mate?

amuse front with the carbon diffuser, chargspeed side and rear with the carbon diffuser and still waiting for a vertex rear spoiler that wont come till after the wales run :teeth:

now that i am looking at it i dont think there will be enough space for the front carbon diffuser on my car :scare:

The diffuser is nice - why do you think it won't fit?

I know my numberplate is a little off centre mate - workshop put it on but it is getting changed anyway so not worth my while taking it off just now.

now that i am looking at it i dont think there will be enough space for the front carbon diffuser on my car :scare:

cos mine is lower than yours....not as low as it used to be but still too low for that diffuser....i ll be crying whenever i am catching it...it was bloody dear!!! :headhurt:

I don't think you should fit the amuse front mate ;):lol: Only room for one black amuse on these islands.... :boxing::lol:

How much are we talking for the diffuser. I like it but get the feeling I dont like it enough to pay what they will be looking for it.

I know my numberplate is a little off centre mate - workshop put it on but it is getting changed anyway so not worth my while taking it off just now.

;)

get that diffuser too B) i would be VERY jealous :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I don't think you should fit the amuse front mate ;):lol: Only room for one black amuse on these islands.... :boxing::lol:

How much are we talking for the diffuser. I like it but get the feeling I dont like it enough to pay what they will be looking for it.

thats how it will stay m8 ;)

mine is the fastest and sexiest color ever!!! night blue :p:lol:

think it was about 600-700...i think... :dry:

thats how it will stay m8 ;)

mine is the fastest and sexiest color ever!!! night blue :p:lol:

think it was about 600-700...i think... :dry:

I really wanted the front splitter for mine but knew I would destroy it and cause myself heartache and a possible mental breakdown