Single coz of my Zed !!

Mitch

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive my gf crazy with my zed (can't park here, or there or even in this whole town, oh no its raining, etc, etc) but she doesn't leave me (although she jokes about it :dry: ). Surely there are other reasons - if its just because of a car then they have done you a favour. :wacko::p

I'm obviously really lucky! :yahoo:

Convo a couple of week ago.

'Hi, I'm home!'

Hi, I bought a new motorbike today'

'cool, what colour?'

look up google ' same as this'

'Ooh thats nice, when you get it?'

:teeth:

I'm obviously really lucky! :yahoo:

Convo a couple of week ago.

'Hi, I'm home!'

Hi, I bought a new motorbike today'

'cool, what colour?'

look up google ' same as this'

'Ooh thats nice, when you get it?'

:teeth:

I had a similar convo with my +1. Mainly her asking when I was getting a 370z, telling me I had to get one and why havent I ordered it :lol:

Dont worry Mitch, you wont be single long if half the single men on here have anything to do with it ;)

i annoy my missus with talking about my car all the time, i bought her a new car aswell but turns out all she really wants are tiffany diamonds and louis vuitton and chanel purses and bags

i annoy my missus with talking about my car all the time, i bought her a new car aswell but turns out all she really wants are tiffany diamonds and louis vuitton and chanel purses and bags

she sounds high maintenance :lol:

na she's actually amazing, been with her since school, she works hard aswell so im proud of her!

I'd blame Jay for that one mate :p

super ultra high maintenance....unless she is that amazing........... :ninja: ..... ;):lol:

i used to give the ex ex the maser and the ex the zed to go to the hairdressers....then we were both v v happy... ;):blush:

lol its coz it was the only thing us guys had to ourselves but yet women eh hmm managed too wriggle there way in :p

I've already told you once tonight wee man...remember I have a very deep river at the bottom of the garden where you'll be playing on Sunday night ;):lol:

Oh and if Nicole's thing is diamonds I have a lovely little Jewish diamond dealer at the London Diamond Bourse - I'll happily help Nicole with some advice on how to choose a diamond :lol: NOW you're in trouble :snack:

I'm always amazed at the number of men who feel emasculated by a woman who owns a performance car and can drive it :shrug::lol:

"Love me...love my car" ;):teeth:

Quite the contrary for me actually, for some weird reason Vikki Butler Henderson gives me nice funny feelings.

Sounds like Louis to me :lol: