new zed owner with a few questions!

paulos350z

:yahoo: just picked it up only a short drive home but wow i love it already!!!

i noticed the ipod connector and I think it's bluetooth adaptor in the arm rest...

can some be so kind as to show this noob how I use them? Sat there in the car park for 10 mins trying to find the input to activate the ipod. No idea how to pair the bluetooth if indeed thats what it is!

want some sun tomorrow so i can get some pics up!

thanks! :thumbs:

:yahoo: just picked it up only a short drive home but wow i love it already!!!

let me get this right....

you drove straight home?

personally i took a massive detour, put about 150 miles on the day i collected (4 weeks ago, only stopped smiling cos she's poorly)

seriously though,

:welcome:

Welcome mate.

Ipod.... select the tape via the button.. You will need to push the tape mechanism into "play" mode in order to get any sounds.

I just stuck a pen into the tape slot and pushed it into position. Failing that you will need an empty tape.

Hope this helps?

hi everyone :D

In Nottingham greekman

thanks zugara i remember seeing this somewhere, i tried it with a blank tape and had the ipod on play but no sounds? actually sounded like it was just playing the blank tape not trying to take the output from the ipod?

do you think it's not connected up properly? ive got the new gen 5 nano and the external speaker stays on which only usually happens when the headphones arent in or when it's not docked with a headunit.

i'll definitely be there!

damn i didnt know these cars were so much fun!

on a side note....

I put in a blank cassette with tape removed, still not managing to get it to work, ill try my mates older g3 ipod tomorrow incase it doesnt like it.