Hello....advice needed!!

Hello all

I'm new to the 350Z forum as I'm currently looking to buy a 350Z. I'm undecided on what model to go for, possibily the GT coupe or roadster....!

Looking at 2003-2005, maybe the import (but not sure, what do you guys think?)

Any information you have to any problems, niggles or why I should go for a certain model would be greatly appreciated in helping me make my decision.

Thanks

Barney :drive1

coupe ftw

jdm ftw

unless you want all the electrical stuff inside to work witout having to change it all.

we dont get enough nice weather for the roadster and imo they dont look as nice with the top up, lovely with the top down but unless its a second car only coming out in the sunshine i dont think its worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx for the warm welcome from you all, after looking at a few munters , both coupe and roadster , have gone for a roadster gt , 2005 . There should be alaw about ads saying "immaculate" !! Many miles and disappointments and finally bingo , pick up next wk , cant wait , will be back in touch once picked up , cheers . :clap:

Thanx for the warm welcome from you all, after looking at a few munters , both coupe and roadster , have gone for a roadster gt , 2005 . There should be alaw about ads saying "immaculate" !! Many miles and disappointments and finally bingo , pick up next wk , cant wait , will be back in touch once picked up , cheers . :clap:

Just in Time for the Wales trip :yahoo: - get your name down for it :thumbs: