The New Car Pics

Zedrush

Well as promised, I drove past mums house on way to work and quickly snapped some pics, looking back Im wondering if I did make the right decision lol, but Im pretty sure I did I love the colour of mine and ill probably end up changing mine end of the year lol, but I will get some pics of them together and also do a video of them both before or if I sell this year. Anyway heres some pics.

1-24.jpg

2-20.jpg

3-12.jpg

only pic of mine thats old but good for colour ref lol

SP_A0064.jpg

Very nice!! Personally I think I actually prefer the look of the standard turbo wheels to the wheels on the black one but thats just me.

I'm really jealous, I absolutely love the 997 turbo's

+1 get those wheels off and some nice bbs on there. Congrats with the car mate looks stunning.

Drove a F430, Murcielago and Turbo one after the other on track. The turbo was the better car.

Doesn't have the looks and attention the others get but its spot on driving perfection.

Lovely colour of your's too. :)

Can I ask why you went for the turbo and not a GT3?

Drove a F430, Murcielago and Turbo one after the other on track. The turbo was the better car.

Doesn't have the looks and attention the others get but its spot on driving perfection.

Lovely colour of your's too. :)

Can I ask why you went for the turbo and not a GT3?

Cos mines a hand me downs from my mum lol :lol::blush: She wanted me to stop spending so much on cars and get on with some investments so instead of the new 911 I got hers, I prefer my wheels though.

GT3 is stunning before I had the Aston was thinking of it, but so uncomfortable for me, im not the smallest of guys