Wales - Sat info needed - NEW LIST see page 2

Ebized

The drive will be about 200 miles and takes in some of the more scenic parts of Mid Wales and some popular driving roads. The Sunday drive will not be so demanding with less mileage to allow for the numbers expected and to enjoy more social time.

We will need people doing the Saturday drive to be ready for a briefing in the Moreton car park at 09.45.

The lunch stop will be at the Brynafon in Rhayader ( http://brynafon.co.uk/location.html ) at about 13.00 for a finger buffet - (If you are having the buffet the £7.50 per person payment will be collected before we start of the drive, so as to let the Brynafon know numbers that will be arriving):

Brynafon menu for Nissan 350z-uk visit on 22 May.pdf

For those traveling on the Saturday you may like to join in the drive at the lunch stop (but if so, please order your food separately at the Brynafon).

The aim is to be back at Moreton around 16.30.

Car washing facilities will be available at Moreton and a local detailing firm is coming along with advice and goodies for sale.

We have been given the function room at Moreton for our evening meal starting at 20.00. The deal is £11.50 for two courses and £14.95 for three courses (Orders/payment/signed-for on the night):

GROUP EVENING MEAL.pdf

The official lists can be viewed at: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33796

I have started the additional info now required, so will everyone who is doing the Saturday drive and/or wanting the evening meal please pm me with the answers to the questions below:

(Please copy and paste the following into your message so that you just have to add your answers)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not be doing the Saturday drive...................

I confirm I am doing all the Saturday drive..................

I want to join the Saturday drive at lunchtime.................

I want the lunchtime finger buffet for........... person(s) (NOTE: ONLY FOR THOSE DOING THE WHOLE DRIVE)

I want an evening meal for............person(s)

My queries (if any):

:bounce:

Come on guys, need to know who's doing what ;)

This is the going to be the biggest 350z-uk weekend ever, so lots of things to get sorted out :thumbs:

:bounce: fingers out please - see top of thread ;)

Hi , When you say moreton can you tell me where this is as i have a moreton located near to me id possibly be interested in the sat drive. I prob should of PM d this but wasnt sure how thanks.

If you click on the banner on the portal page that will take you the relevant links for the Wales weekend.

Moreton Park Lodge is just off the A5 at Chirk - see:

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=52.922 ... %20Wrexham

Its a thankless task I take it Colin? Maybe you should send some heavies round the non-responders! :blackeye:;)

We will prime Nixy ready to go :fishslap:

no :scare: - we haven't resorted to capital punishment, yet :lol:

Are you sitting down to the evening meal mate? im trying to make my mind up as im not fully excited by the menu, if the general consensus is to sit down at the hotel and eat then it makes my mind up.

Mark

Are you sitting down to the evening meal mate? im trying to make my mind up as im not fully excited by the menu, if the general consensus is to sit down at the hotel and eat then it makes my mind up.

Mark

i know what you mean, lucy and i are waiting to find out what they can do for her food allergy but we may need to eat else where depending on that aspect.

drive sat. yes,lunch yes, dinner no.two people ok.

Welcome along - you just wanting to do the Saturday and not Sunday then?

And got you down as having a blade coupe - hope that's right?