A little something i done with my brothers...

Was watching this! Was good show, dont think i could do some of it but is good to look back on! I see you didnt taste the rat haha! Loved the part where your brothers were eating the rat brain while you were nearly bein sick at the side! But seriously, the size of them spiders etc running around ya when your sleeping, no thanks :) Fair play!

you know whats funny, i looked at the pics and thought mmm... i kind of recognise the guy in teh middle of teh group shots and then a girl in the office went crazy saying "its Steve Jones! Dont you know! He sleeps with all the super stars on t4!"

lol so if he is your brother, a) he sounds very lucky and B) he has another person ready and waiting to join the list of notches on the bed post!

Looks like you had an awesome time!

looks awesome!

is Steve Jones your brother?

He sure is :teeth:

Was watching this! Was good show, dont think i could do some of it but is good to look back on! I see you didnt taste the rat haha! Loved the part where your brothers were eating the rat brain while you were nearly bein sick at the side! But seriously, the size of them spiders etc running around ya when your sleeping, no thanks :) Fair play!

Errmmm i'm the brother that ate the rat :lol:

So when i sent you that text asking if i could park at your house and you said I'm not there i'm on holiday........... :lol:

Seriously though - that's awesome! :thumbs:

Haha, yeah, i think i was in Iquitos at the time. Stunning place, awesome experience! :thumbs:

Your brother is a legend..go on then spill some beans..must have long list of celebrity conquests :teeth::lol: Are you in showbiz as well?

:teeth: He has a fair few under his belt but i couldn't possibly tell! :teeth: I wasnt in showbiz but i guess i am now :lol:

Ha ha

Nice one Chris :thumbs:

Was this why you didnt manage to get the R35 wheels before the other geezer ? :lol:

Ive been watching Ross Kemp in the Amazon, really interesting :thumbs:

Bring your Bro up for a beer in Derby :lol::drunk:

Haha, yeah it didnt help the GTR situation! Ross Kemp has done the serious side of the problems there :thumbs: and our show was to raise awareness but to show that its not all doom and gloom.

Drinks in derby....sounds good to me! :teeth:

WOW !!!!! fair play to you mate, you back with any different world views? B)

Defiantly mate! Its such an amazing place and its insane on how quickly its being cut down! Dont quote me on this but I'm sure its something like the size of wales is being cut down every second. How scary is that! The experience also made me want to learn Spanish! :lol: The Peruvians are incredible!

Defiantly mate! Its such an amazing place and its insane on how quickly its being cut down! Dont quote me on this but I'm sure its something like the size of wales is being cut down every second. How scary is that! The experience also made me want to learn Spanish! :lol: The Peruvians are incredible!

I hope not! Wales is HUGE! Lucky to do such a thing mate, I wish I could do something like that, damn student loans killing me off.

Bloody ell :scare::scare::scare: Whats being done to stop this?

Apparently, there was a certain amount of the rain forest that was allowed/agreed to be cut down (i think it was something ridiculous like 60%...may even be more?) so we will never lose all of the rain forest but even that amount would be devastating to the planet so we are trying to raise awareness and Sky have a "Sky rain forest Rescue" program on the go where you can adopt a jaguar, donate money etc. Theres a facebook group.

I know it sounds like it but im not working for Sky! :lol:

Apparently, there was a certain amount of the rain forest that was allowed/agreed to be cut down (i think it was something ridiculous like 60%...may even be more?) so we will never lose all of the rain forest but even that amount would be devastating to the planet so we are trying to raise awareness and Sky have a "Sky rain forest Rescue" program on the go where you can adopt a jaguar, donate money etc. Theres a facebook group.

I know it sounds like it but im not working for Sky! :lol:

can you pm me link bud im up for donating :thumbs:

Seems an awesome experience!

Yeah, get a link up for the donation. I'm sure people will kindly do so.

At least it gets our minds away from how badly our own country is whirlpooling down the toilet, although, I know that in this case it is the whole world which is affected.

Good work. :thumbs: