Fuel Costs Europe

gazhull8474

For those that are planning a trip this year to the ring or just a drive through Europe at some stage just to inform you that the fuel prices over here have gone through the roof. V-power is priced at 1.60 a litre and seems to be the same price in most garages for there best fuel. Im loving it though as we get the fuel at discount price with being in the forces and living in Germany.

I have posted the info so if anyone was trying to work out a budget for there journey it may be easier knowing the price of juice.

:snack: hmm diesel is far cheaper on the mainland then in UK... might be worth filling the car up before you cross the border to the zermans... ?

Prices normally go up during the summer months to take advantage of everyone driving around Europe on their semester...

:snack:

:snack: hmm diesel is far cheaper on the mainland then in UK... might be worth filling the car up before you cross the border to the zermans... ?

:snack:

Yes Anders, thats what i do anyway but i am concerned about the cost of 100RON fuel will be in Adenau as thats what i usually use for the Ring itself :scare:

Calc.........25laps = 350miles and @ 10-15mpg its not very good :rant:

I just don't understand how the fuel cost has spirraled out of control without there being blockades etc like there were in the past. Whatever they do to try and price cars like ours off the road they won't win - I would rather buy a polluting old 1 litre banger and drive it to work and keep my zed in the garage for nice days. I'm even considering moving close to work so I can walk in but I'll never give up having a nice car.

I just don't understand how the fuel cost has spirraled out of control without there being blockades etc like there were in the past. Whatever they do to try and price cars like ours off the road they won't win - I would rather buy a polluting old 1 litre banger and drive it to work and keep my zed in the garage for nice days. I'm even considering moving close to work so I can walk in but I'll never give up having a nice car.

same here

Im going to fill up over the next couple of days will drive round a few garages beside me in Germany and report back on what the fuel costs are to let people know exactly what they are. But if most people are like me and want the best fuel then expect the big prices at the minute on the mainland.

going to greece and back late july in the zed... but i am not doing the maths...i lust dont want to know.... :nono:

as for the pound to euro thing 4 years ago it was £1 to 1.6 euro... if we had entered the euro.... :rant:

for the ones that are stuck in the head just keep looking at the queen's face on the 20 pound notes and pretend its 32 euros really... ;)

going to greece and back late july in the zed... but i am not doing the maths...i lust dont want to know.... :nono:

as for the pound to euro thing 4 years ago it was £1 to 1.6 euro... if we had entered the euro.... :rant:

for the ones that are stuck in the head just keep looking at the queen's face on the 20 pound notes and pretend its 32 euros really... ;)

:lol::lol::lol: