Another potential 350Z owner

Well I've just got back from a test drive in an '05 Nissan 350Z, the sales guy "G" from Slough Nissan suggested I check it out and suggested I contact Chris who's the guvnor here, but I didn't want to bother him.

I was completely blown away by how great this car is, I may not even bother looking at Audi TTs now, it's just like a big mad british old school sports coupe, OK the clutch took a bit of getting used to but this thing can "pull" seriously.

Problem is I've only got between 9K to 10K to spend on one (and not by offending) any import owners, I keep getting up imports and I'd really like a UK car.

Realistically what a am I looking to get for this price, should I be concerned about a high miler, or is it worth heading into the For Sale section here.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You should be able to get a zed for that price. The for sale section is always woth watching, buying from here means you can search the cars history.

I wouldnt worry about a higher mileage, if the car has been looked after and serviced you will be fine. :)