Vinyl Costs

elfman

Right, i've just had a quote to vinyl the bottom of the bumper under the grille and number plate black, it's standard front i'm sure you all know the bit i mean. i was just wondering what other people have paid, the quote i got was £40 just for that bit from a professional place, is that expensive or a fair price?

any input welcome :) cheers

i had some work done on my opld s14a buy a company called sjs designs, highlt recommended, i want the bottom of my bumper dont it that carbon vynal, ive done the little black covers near the fron windows and the stuff is proper easy to use so im gonna give it a go first, but the price you got is really good

Well i left it with them to get the front done, they couldnt do it.. supposidly couldnt get the vinyl to stick to the surface area.. There was a funny smell around at the time. maybe the smell of bulls**t was stopping it from working? They didnt seem over eager to do the job, imagine it was alot of hassle for the price tbh.

Taking it to another place tomorow and they're doing it for £20! and they do alot of small work so imagine they'll be more keen to do it. For that price i may get the spoiler done to :D

Well i left it with them to get the front done, they couldnt do it.. supposidly couldnt get the vinyl to stick to the surface area.. There was a funny smell around at the time. maybe the smell of bulls**t was stopping it from working? They didnt seem over eager to do the job, imagine it was alot of hassle for the price tbh.

Taking it to another place tomorow and they're doing it for £20! and they do alot of small work so imagine they'll be more keen to do it. For that price i may get the spoiler done to :D

Good price :thumbs:

I bought some CF off CFoster to do that bit on the bumper, tbh ive not had much luck with CF so im dreading trying to do it myself.... if someone around here did it that cheap i'd snap there hands off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...