Mileage

Rory

Had my MOT today and I was shocked that I've only done 2700 miles in the last year :scare: I thought I was using it a lot more than that!!

I had mine done last saturday and found out id only done 2400 was shocked, think i need to speak to my insurance company :lol:

10K in 3.5 years :blush:

Car hasn't moved in over a month & spends more time in pieces than it does being available to drive :blush:

I can't remember the last time that I drove it & it didn't have something missing :lol::lol:

Mine is a daily driver (when i can't be arsed with the train into work). Shopping car. Weekend Warrior. Motorway Muncher etc :p

Owned for a little over 25 months, put on 38k miles. I did my usual weekend wash today, but after the clay bar i used some AutoGlym Polish....bugger me, the car looks 'wet' all the time now, the shine is almost showroom ! You really cant tell she has travelled 99164 miles... :thumbs:

i just noticed that mine has just sailed past the 40k mark this week............ :thumbdown:

Mind you can't complain on a 2003 car I suppose.

lol - mine's a 2003 too.... you have a LOT of mileage left in her yet. At nearly 100k mine still pulls as well as it ever did. I still scare 911 owners and make M3 drivers realise that they *will* have to make an effort :teeth: