R/C Planes

Beavis

Dont know if anyone else does but i have been flying model planes since a teenager. Not flown recently but here are some pics from a show i attended a few years back at Cosford. Thought i would share :)

DSC_0038-2.jpg

DSC_0079-2.jpg

DSC_0078-3.jpg

DSC_0046-2.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

DSC_0087-2.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

DSC_0032-1.jpg

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0034-1.jpg

DSC_0035-1.jpg

DSC_0051-1.jpg

DSC_0054-2.jpg

DSC_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0056-2.jpg

DSC_0057-2.jpg

I have a few planes and a few heli's in the garage. Haven't flown in a year or two though, would be a disaster if i tried too now :lol:

Got into it at university when i did an aeronautical degree, a few years back now though! I usually frequent the RAF Cosford show too as its only a few miles away for me :)

are those kit bought planes or have people designed and built them themselves?

Yes most of the large stuff will have been built to a scale that the owner wants. These are not kits. The airliners run true model jet turbines too. :)

The B52 that crashed and burned here.

i have seen a few of those doing the rounds at Model Air Shows. they are Awesome but the blokes are proper Nerds. i used to fly mine in chessington, there was a bloke there, we called "arther English". he spent about 2 years building a fan jet Delta wing only to crash it on his maiden voyage! he was devo'd. i think he even cried!!

i have crashed my training plane, but at the moment i have a Wot 4, which is an awesome novice plane. fast, yet forgiving!

Ripmax-Wot-Trainer.jpg

into Nitro car/buggy now as you can tale em anywhere and just use them

revoblu.jpg