Hey!

hey guys this is my Nissan 350Z fairladyZ Nismo. Just had it imported from Japan which means everytime i go round the corner i put the window wipers on. it also means that i cant work the nav because all the buttons are in japanese and the radio frequency wont go higher than 80 on F.M. And yeah the insurance also stings a little more because its imported. W00t winner alround! But the chicks dig it and guys ate me so it must be worth it right? let me know what ya think and ill catch u on the forums

350z2.jpg

:welcome:

We all get this sort of attention and its all good :teeth:

Why don't you load up your pics with any pics hosting site eg photobucket and share them properly with us rather than downloads ;) Its easy and there is a guide here on how to do it if you need help :thumbs:

Welcome to the mad world of Zedding. Good looking Zed. Are those back tyres a bit stretched or is it just the camera angle?

I thought that too, Bronzee. They should be 275/30r20 or 285/30r20 but look a lot narrower - I wonder if your EPS will throw a fit :surrender: