Wellsy's azzure blue wonder - photoshoot pics pg2

*wellsy*

Hey all.

have had my 350z a couple of weeks now :)

Having never owned a v6 I was very excited to see how it drives and boy oh boy what a difference from my rx8 turbo!!

I bought the car as an ex cat C, needed a new drivers side rear quarter and door, the car also gained from a full respray in the process, its the standard azure blue but the paint type is definetly not, it looks fookin' gorgeous, espeacially in the sunlight The repair work is top notch from the odd bit of overspray in places but hey ho.

So much fun to drive, power all the way through the revs and lots of sideways action :D

Spec:

2005 model

GT pack

Mods:

Tsw 19" rimmage

decked around 60mm (i think)

full nismo bodykit

Anyways, il let the pics do the talking:

100_3678.jpg

100_3682.jpg

100_3667.jpg

100_3666.jpg

100_3664.jpg

100_3662.jpg

100_3668.jpg

100_3672.jpg

100_3671.jpg

100_3676.jpg

Plans...........

yes but unconfirmed at this time. Knowing me im sure they will involve some sort of forced induction lol WHAT THIS SPACE!!

any questions and comments welcomed.

badabahbabaah im ****in' lovin it :p

B)

I'd say thats lowered more like 20mm than 60mm though ;)

:welcome:

Azzure always looks nice with nismo kit and black roof :thumbs:

However the lowering is very strange i have to say too :wacko: Front look like 20-25mm and rear almost stock height :scare: Are these springs or coilies?

Front spacers atleast and proper lowering is required :snack:

B)

I'd say thats lowered more like 20mm than 60mm though ;)

:welcome:

Azzure always looks nice with nismo kit and black roof :thumbs:

However the lowering is very strange i have to say too :wacko: Front look like 20-25mm and rear almost stock height :scare: Are these springs or coilies?

Front spacers atleast and proper lowering is required :snack:

Yeah I cant get my head around the lowering side of things either. when I bought the car it didnt handle very well tbh. had a look at the camber and it was stupidly out!! adjusted it the best i could and it drives alot better now :thumbs: i dont really know what these look like at stock height precisely. however the suspension arms at the front are almost a u sahpe! so i guessed it must have been lowered quite a lot. The springs are all the same brand and arnt coilies. but i cant see any signs of cutting :huh:

I got the guy to send me the stock springs in the post just incase I started to get really worried lol if i do come to replace them, which would people reccomend spring wise. I know its a bit half assed but I dont really have the investment for coil overs atm. I have much bigger and better things for the car on my mind :teeth:

Have also thought about the spacers but all my local wheel shops/tyre and exhaust centres only seem to stock ones for smaller wheels. anyone got any ideas where I could get some for mine?

No, obviously the wheel fits on your hub at the moment. If it is a direct fit at the moment then it will be a direct fit onto the spacer as well. If you have spiggott rings on your wheels at the moment then you can just use the spiggott with the spacer and it will work in exactly the same way. These have the 66.1 center bore front & back so effectivley just extends the hub out by 20mm without changing the center bore at all. :)