down on power ALOT !

Chadwick

some of you may remember i took my zed to a quater mile and posted up saying i got 15s ive since took it to a rolling road and found out the reason its running lean and my bhp 1s 197bhp (flywheel) i know that i am down on power due to the car being moddified and not been maped i have my name down for abbey when they are coming to scotland but surely a map wont get my standard figures back is there any way of getting my car back to near 300bhp ? and how do i stop it from running lean i asked the guy that done the dyno and he said a map will sort evrything out but hard to beleve :headhurt:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the print off to hand? get them scanned in....im having trouble believing your car ran 197bhp at the fly :wacko:

trunst me mate i wouldnt lie about being down on power im gutted :thumbdown:

I'm fairly sure that's not what Dave is implying - it would be helpful to see the printouts. What mods do you have?

I mean correction to the power figure at the wheels to calculate flywheel power.

done 3 runs in 4th gear

i really don;'t think they got a true reading.,

yes its definitly down on power but i think it unlikely that much.

not saying your lying, or that the bloke hasn't doen his job, but it needs about 6 runs to get a true reading.

if its a UK get a decent piece of ECU software like digimoto on it and you can read the AFR's direct off the ECU.

My old blue one 2005 roadster GT came out at 191 at the wheels and my overall BHP was 257 and 222 torq...... I was too gutted which then made me buy a newer 313 roadster zed......... :lol:

im hopeing i dont have to go down that route jamie would rather fix what ever problems there is than sell up ,i love the zed jst not its power :thumbdown:

You would notice 100bhp missing from the Zed. It would feel as slow as a Fiesta.

yup it is it get 15 second quater miles :lol: im going to have some one look at the car and hopefuly resolve the problem

:bang:

stop using quarter miles as a gauge of performance

its not an accurate measure of a cars performance :doh:

take it to someone who knows the zed and get it sorted properly

your just wasting money suing randoms to read a dyno output, you need someone who actually understands the Zed

You would notice 100bhp missing from the Zed. It would feel as slow as a Fiesta.

yup it is it get 15 second quater miles :lol: im going to have some one look at the car and hopefuly resolve the problem

your just wasting money suing randoms to read a dyno output, you need someone who actually understands the Zed

Don't you live your life a 1/4 mile at a time like the rest of us? :shrug:

im not mate but when i get 15s on a quater mile then dyno at 197bhp its all fitting together to make one slow ass zed :lol: im just hopeing it can be sorted , and finding someone that knows about the zed in scotland is hard :thumbdown: