down on power ALOT !

Chadwick

Ekona only made those comments, because a number of people have given you a fair bit of advice in this thread (which is after all what you have asked for), and yet you have ignored it almost all and just made comments about other things.

Im glad it's finally going to see Alex, but thats something that was suggested ages ago in the thread.

I've only just read this thread all in one, and to be honest, it was really annoying to read - so I see Ekona's point.

Hope you get it sorted soon though pal and get the under 15's you're after. If not, I suggest lessons.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people don't mind helping,

but what gets tedious is having to repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again :lol:

good luck with getting it sorted :thumbs:

speak to vik and alex also about lessons, ;) they know of good Cat driver training sessions :thumbs:

people don't mind helping,

but what gets tedious is having to repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again :lol:

good luck with getting it sorted :thumbs:

speak to vik and alex also about lessons, ;) they know of good Cat driver training sessions :thumbs:

i dont think im lewis hamilton but i dont need lessons just because i got bad quater mile times i think 15s are not a bad time for a car that had under 200bhp and very heavy , anyway thanks for the help evryone didnt realise i was getting anoying , ive just been worrying as im sure yous can understand