Wales - The return of Zed: The next big drive out!

Jacko

October Dates:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. October Dates:

• Sunday 15th October 2006
    • Sunday 22nd October 2006
    • Sunday 29th October 2006

Here ya go Liam. Sorry you couldn't make it in the end.

Do you want me to find out the info on tha magic socket that will get the locking wheel nuts off? :wacko:

Excellent day and great to meet everyone. Thanks to the ones who made a big effort for the long journies to get to the meet. :thumbs:

Sinbad. My avatar is spot on aint it :D

CIMG0813.jpg

CIMG0812.jpg

CIMG0816.jpg

CIMG0822.jpg

special thanks to Jacko for orgainising another great day :yahoo:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great day out, Thanks Jacko for the oranization once again ! :)

great to meet up with old and new faces from the forum... Great weather , great food, and like Sarnie says some dodgy driving.. never seen 4 blue Zeds spinning in unison round an island before :teeth:

walesrun15-10-06040.jpg

walesrun15-10-06001.jpg

walesrun15-10-06002.jpg

shot of Liams car before he found the nail :headhurt::dry:

walesrun15-10-06005.jpg

Not long back :thumbdown: Proper knackered, loads of traffic on the way home :dry:

Great day, great cars and lots of dodgy driving :thumbs::scare:

Cheers Jacko :)

:yawn:

PS I'll get some pics up soon :surrender:

Glad it wasn't a total disaster for you, mate. :thumbs:

thanks jacko you did it again great run out, good weather great food and fantastic company too,you guys are so fast with your photo's it will take me a week to post mine thats after going through the hundreds karen took.

max.

Hear hear, good effort by all. Well managed on the day. Lunch was excellent. Driving was great. Stationary locals with jaws-open pointing was funny; kids preferring Val's car was not. :p

I got back to Staines after 9pm with time to go and get some beers from the offy. By the time I'd supped one I fell asleep. Woke up this morning feeling like I'd been bent double for a week :)

Have to get the car sorted for winter, then ready for the next run out - spring time?

I'd love a Europe trip...

Hi all,

glad you all enjoyed yourselves, I did! Thanks for all the thanks, its a pleasure to organise something like that as long as all turn up, so thanks for making the effort! :thumbs:

Good to see you all again and looking forward to the next one. Think we got decent enough weather what with a little sun on the way down to Betsy......

I'll get my pics up later once I resize..... got some nice ones near the end.

BTW, is it me or does the caravan in Mike's first photo look like its made of cardboard or drawn on! :D

PS. I bet the roundabout thing looked very funny. I was getting dizzy and freaking myself out what with 4 azures on that mini rounabout! :teeth:

I'd love a Europe trip...

A Europe trip?, now you are talking business :teeth: What about a meet up with one of the European Zed groups? :thumbs:

Kai

I think if you trawl through the posts , Val has this covered :thumbs: wait to hear more :)

Yeah I think this is gathering pace now, there are more and more people interested for spring/summer next year! :thumbs:

Looks like you had a great day. Sorry I couldn't make it this time. We ended up spending the weekend in Castleton, which got me thinking. How about a drive out in Derbyshire?

Excellent turn out BTW.

Yes some nice roads around there. Know it well. Something for spring to sort out :teeth:

Looks like you had a great day. Sorry I couldn't make it this time. We ended up spending the weekend in Castleton, which got me thinking. How about a drive out in Derbyshire?

Excellent turn out BTW.

Yes some nice roads around there. Know it well. Something for spring to sort out :teeth:

Count me in. :thumbs:

Wow! Great pics B) Arent those Azure's common tho :p

Makes me wish I'd come with another Kuro to even things up at bit. Unfortunately plans wouldnt allow, and neither would the steaming hangover I had either.

Maybe next time......